Author's Note

Hey there random person who decided to try out this totally new book I've started writing!
Yes, let's collectively ignore the 13 drafts of unfinished books I've written ages back.

Frankly speaking, this is kinda the first book I'm properly publishing and most importantly, its planned but not written so updates might take time. I hope you understand and co-operate.

I mean I'm a busy person with a busy schedule who is tortured every single day by my teachers to do homework which is definitely, obviously and surely not a joke.
*background hindi serial dramatic music*

Umm we're going off topic as I often tend to do but NEVERMIND THAT.
I just hope you give this book a try but don't have high hopes, I wrote this just to improve my writing skills and vocabulary. Okay, not just that, I wanted to portray a lot of things through this which I've felt while reading some books here on Wattpad. Moreover, I've always been a lover of romance novels which have a mixture of other genres such as comedy or mystery, and crime thriller just makes the whole thing more macho. Crazy choice of words? Haha, yeah, I know.

I'm always open to constructive criticism but please don't spread hate and don't be a silent reader, feel free to express your thoughts and suggestions, I'm sure they'll help me improve too.  This is purely a work of fiction and things may not match with the way the Federal Bureau of Investigation works, but I've tried my best to research most of the things out and put it together in the form of this novel.

Started on- 19th October, 2021.
Ended on-

Reached 1k on 04/01/2022
It's a small achievement, a small milestone but worth noting down.

WARNING- Mature Language.
Winner of the SGC Writing Competition 2021 ✓

Hoping you have a great day,
Luna Stewart.