04

IN WHICH she comes across a few decisions.

𝘋𝘖𝘌𝘚 𝘚𝘏𝘌. . .

LISTEN to her instincts,
or does she listen to her superiors?

→ the hunters' exam.

𝙄 𝙃𝘼𝙑𝙀 𝘽𝙀𝙀𝙉 𝙍𝙐𝙉𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙊
hours, since that's when the exam has first started. I've been holding up fairly well- that is. . . my body has been fairing well.

My sandals were rubbing uncomfortably on my feet and I have almost twisted my ankle eight times.

A lot of people have already dropped out, either from exhaustion or just straight out giving up.

Hisoka seemed to be fairing well, and somehow I've ended up next to Hanzo.

I could hear Leorio panting from where I stood, and he was a few feet away.

Then, the sound of wheels gliding effortlessly.

Killua.

" HEY, WAIT UP KID! " Leorio says in anger, and I turn just enough to glance at the scene.

" Hmm? " Killua hums, ignorant to the world.

" HOW ABOUT YOU SHOW A LITTLE RESPECT TO THE EXAM? " Leorio continues, waving a clenched fist in the air.

" What do you mean? " Killua asked, like he was genuinely curious.

Which he probably was, as Satotz didn't place any specific rules down.

" I MEAN QUIT USING THAT DAMN SKATEBOARD! IT'S CHEATING! "

Leorio's face wrinkles immensely, like he was just pulled through a taffy-pulling machine.

" How's that? " Killua asked calmly, and this angers the nineteen year old further.

" BECAUSE THIS IS AN ENDURANCE TEST, THAT'S HOW! "

Gon catches up with them and disagrees.

" No, it's not. "

" What are you babbling about now, Gon?! " Sweat dripped off Leorio's face in large droplets, like there was a rain cloud inside of the tunnels.