Annoyances

The next day was...unique to say the least. It was the first day I walked in with my Pack, and instantly, the Humans and Zombies ran in fear. "These sheep just let us in?" Willa questioned as we strutted into school. "Baaaad idea."

"Willa." I sighed.

"We agreed to play nice." Wyatt reminded her.

"This is me being nice." Willa told him, brandishing her claws and scraping a line down the lockers. "Now let's find that Moonstone."

"But be nice." I said to our Pack. The bell rang, and we howled to echo it's call before we dispersed for the first lesson. After a couple lessons, we ended up in the library, as that's where Addison was. I was browsing the books for a project when I turned into an aisle and almost bumped into someone. I let out a dog-like yelp and jumped back. Miles stood there with a placid smile. "No." I said, lifting my hand as Miles opened his mouth. "Don't talk to me, I don't want to talk to you." I turned on my heel and went to search for my pack, but Miles continued to follow me.

"Our Mother and Father wanted us to talk." Miles told me.

"Yeah, that's where your wrong, buddy, they're your parents, not mine, they haven't been my parents for five years now, they mean absolutely nothing to me."

"They still think of you as their daughter." I managed to find Wynter, who was reaching out for Bree's notebook. "No!" I scolded, pulling the newspaper out of my back pocket and hurrying over to my packmate, hitting Wynter on the head with it right before she started to tear into Bree's homework. She let out a whimper. "Bad Wynter! Give Bree back her homework." Wynter whined as she reluctantly handed back the papers. There was a thud as Willa slammed a pair of books on the table.

"Lies!" She declared. "These History books claim Werewolves attacked Seabrooke settlers, but they struck first and stole our Moonstone!"

"I'm sorry, I didn't know that." Addison apologised.

"There's a lot you don't know." Willa snatched the books and started to stalk towards the exit of the library.

"I know the alarm's gonna go of if you don't check out those books!" Willa took her necklace off and threw it at the scanner, causing it to fritz. Willa walked past it and took the necklace, strutting out of the library.

"Our necklaces have a way with electronics." Wyatt explained as he appeared.

"That monster seems to have anger issues." Miles commented. I turned, my eyes turning gold as I snarled at him.

"Don't talk about our Alpha like that!" I growled at him. Miles took a step back. I blinked, my eyes returning to brown. "Don't even think about trying to talk to me again, ok? You think about even approaching me again, you'll have to deal with my family, the Monsters." I turned to Bree and Addison. "Have a good day you two." I turned to my Pack and nodded to the door. Wynter, Wyatt, myself and two others of our pack left the library.

 Wynter, Wyatt, myself and two others of our pack left the library