Crush

After school, Willa met me outside campus. "Hey." She greeted with a small smile.

"Hey." I replied. "Look at what I got." I pulled out a handful of papers from my bag and offering it to her. "A full application to Mountian College."

"Wow." Willa chuckled as the wolves gathered around us, and we headed toward the Dens. "You actually got it done."

"Well, it wasn't just me, it was A-Spen, they really helped."

"A-Spen?" Willa repeated. "The Alien?"

"Yeah." I smiled softly. "They're...kinda sweet."

"You seem pretty close to them."

"Ok, so, when we met, I felt this..pull toward you." I faced Willa as we walked. "And this was when I was still Human."

"Yeah...?"

"You can't tell me that talking with A-Spen, you feel something." Willa sighed.

"Admittedly...yeah, I do." Willa said softly. "I haven't spoken to them yet but the way you talk about them..."

"So..."

"Look." Willa paused walking, and the two of us stood as the rest of the Pack continued on. "You're Great Alpha, and I love you to bits." I smiled as Willa set her hands on my hips. "I trust you." Willa rested her temple against mine. "We always talked about adding someone to our relationship. If you think A-Spen would fit with us...then I say go for it."

"Really?" I wondered.

"Really." Willa chuckled. I surged forward, capturing Willa's lips in a kiss. I could feel her smiling into the kiss as she returned it.

After checking in with the Pack, I headed to the Moonstone for a quick Recharge, and I saw A-Spen leaving a caffee

After checking in with the Pack, I headed to the Moonstone for a quick Recharge, and I saw A-Spen leaving a caffee. "A-Spen!" I called. The Alien looked over and a smile grew on their face.

"Waverly." I hurried over to the sidewalk so we could talk. "I didn't see you after school today."

"The Pack and I head back to our Den after school." I told them. "It's a bit of a bonding thing, my little sister can't do anything after school until she sees me."

"That is...sweet." A-Sen took a moment before finishing the sentence.

"Thanks."

"Waverly, I was wondering, would you be able to help with knowledge of Seabrook?"

"Of course." I beamed at the Alien. "Trust me, I know more about the history of Seabrooke than anyone here."

"Perfect." A-Spen looked up. "Mothership, beam us up." Around the two of us, rings started to form, and the two of us disappeared from Zombietown, appearing in a white room filled with lights. "This way." A-Spen said, walking off the platform we were on and deeper into their Mothership. I followed them through the ship toward a large console. I smiled at some of the other Aliens as they passed by us. A-Spen tapped a couple things and a screen appeared with a keyboard. "I will ask you questions, and then input them into the system."

"Understandable. Ask away."

"So, first..."

After asking me a ton of questions, A-Spen left for Cheer practice

After asking me a ton of questions, A-Spen left for Cheer practice. A little later after that, I really had to go to the bathroom, and started to look around for it, before coming across a familiar white-haired girl. "Hey, Addi-" I was cut off when my friend turned and decked me across the face. "Ow!" I complained, holding my cheek. "Dude!"

"Sorry." Addison replied. "Reflexes."

"You throw a mean punch." I rubbed my cheek. "Why are you on the Mothership?"

"I got Beamed Up. What are you doing here?"

"A-Spen asked if I could help them with their knowledge of Seabrook."

"Aw..." Addison cooed. "Poor thing. They're trying to spend alone time with you."

"What?" I wondered. "What do you mean 'poor thing'?"

"Waverly...A-Spen likes you."

"...and?"

"AND you're with Willa."

"Addison, we're a pack of Free Love, we have a lot of various relationships. Hell, Willa and Wyatt have two dads and like, three mums."

"Oh..."

"Beware. Intruder." A voice called. We turned to see our Alien friends approaching.

"Addison?" A-Spen wondered. "Mothership beamed you aboard?" Addison nodded beside me.

"We have no choice but to-" A-Lan started.

"Welcome you."

"Vaporize you." A-Li said. A-Spen turned to their friend with wide eyes.

"A-li." A-Lan scolded.

"Oh! Right. Welcome you. Sorry." A-Spen gestured for us to follow them through the ship.