Interrogations

While Zed, Eliza and Bonzo were taken to an unknown location, I was lead into the police-like area of the building, cuffed to the table and left there to stew for what I believed was forever. There was a two-way mirror in front of me, and I could faintly see people on the other side, enhanced sight, it always has it's perks. I saw my reflection in the mirror. I reached down so my hands were able to tug the white strands hair that I had pinned back. The pin clattered to the floor, and I shook my hair out to get it back to it's natural bounce. It was about an hour until someone came into my interrogation room to talk to me. It was Dale. He sat down opposite me with a sympathetic look in his eyes. "Don't give me that look." I said. "I don't need any sympathy."

"You're Waverly, aren't you?" Dale asked, ignoring me.

"Yeah, what is it to you?"

"I've heard some great things about you from Addison." I sat up in my seat slightly.

"Addison talks about me at home?" Dale nodded. "What does she say?"

"She says your a great friend, you're loyal, your open to change, and that you sat with the Zombies on the first day they were allowed in the cafeteria at Seabrook."

"As you can clearly see, I relate to the Zombies." I opened my hands...well....as much as I could with silver encasing my wrists. "I had to hide my true self just to fit in. and if you think I'm just some rabid dog that will bite your face off when I get the chance, I'm not. I've been attending Seabrook for months, I've never lost my temper and the Homecoming game is the only time I've revealed myself. I only did it to protect Eliza and Bonzo and Zed. If they had attacked someone I know they'd never forgive themselves, so I Wolfed-Out to protect them from themselves."

"Will you ever willingly attack a Human?" Dale asked. I shook my head. "Will you do so in anger when you're...Wolfed-Out?" I shook my head again. "I really want to let you go, Addison has only sung your praises, but as head of the Zombie Patrol, oh, I guess we need to change the name now, anyways, I need to do my job. The law's state that you have to live in Zombietown, away from Humans. Where do you live?"

"Here and there." I replied vaguely with a noncommittal shrug, "I've been camping out at the Park, took clothes from the donation bin."

"And your parents?" I clenched my fist, growling softly.

"My Parents mean nothing to me." I told him lowly, "As far as I'm concerned I don't have parents."

"Ok...I'm gonna release you into the Z-Patrol's custody with a letter mandating that you must sleep within Zombietown lines. I'm sure your...friends will be able to help you with living arrangements."

"Thank you Dale. But...um, are you able to take these Cuffs off me? They're burning like crazy."

"Why's that?" I cleared my throat.

"Silver, very painful, I can usually last about a minute with these things but they've been on for almost an hour and they're gonna give me scars if they're on any longer."

"Oh, yes sorry."

As per Dale's statement, I was herded into the back of the Z-Patrol van again alongside Eliza, Bonzo and Zed once more

As per Dale's statement, I was herded into the back of the Z-Patrol van again alongside Eliza, Bonzo and Zed once more. Apparently, they were in Zombie Containment. I was rubbing my wrists as they had turned a horrid red after the cuffs had been taken off. My friends told me that after the fiasco at Homecoming, all Z-Bands would be getting a software update, and I told them about Dale interrogating me and me now legally having to live in Zombietown. We soon arrived, and I hopped out of the cramped truck, stretching my arms above my head. "Sweet, Eliza, they have Wifi now." Zed exclaimed, moving over to where Eliza, Bonzo and I were standing. Eliza shot him a look. "Too soon?"

"Cheerleaders steal my computer, sabotage everything yet Zombies get the blame." Eliza stated, "Heck, Waverly saved a lot of people, protected us but she's still being punished. You know, it was stupid of us to think Humans were gonna change. You know what? We tried doing it the nice way. Now it's time to do it my way. All right? We'll have a Zombie, no, a Monster uprising! Force them to make us all equal or we tear it all down." I gave her a curious look out the side of my eye, "Hey, I've been waiting my whole life. All right, I'm sick of waiting." Eliza grabbed my arm and then stalked off, pulling me with her.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked as Eliza lead me to a house that had an assortment of purple chairs lining the front. An older Zombie Lady walked down the front stairs, pulling Eliza into a hug when she was close.

"Your father and I have been so worried!" She said. I'm assuming this was Eliza's mother, Kenzi Zambie.

"I'm ok Mum." Eliza promised her. They soon separated from the hug. Kenzi looked over to me, her eyes scanning all my wolf marks.

"Who's this?"

"My name is Waverly, ma'am." I said. I held up my letter, "I need to stay within Zombietown boarders, and I legally need to say that I'm staying at someone's place and not sleeping in the streets."

"Yes, come in, come in dear."

"Thank you." I said gratefully as Kenzi ushered Eliza and I into the house.