Pro Zombie

The following weeks, just as predicted, Zombies were integrated more into school society. With Zed winning football games, school was getting better and better and better every day, the star player even got his own jersey with the letter 'Z' on it. The fence between the Human and Zombie entrance to the school was taken down, they were allowed into normal classes, they were widely more accepted in general. Human students even sat with us at lunch...and wore Zombie Colours. Eliza even commented that being liked was weird. Zed was even giving out autographs. Eliza got into the Computer Club, Bonzo got into the Music Club. "Look at you." I said to Zed one day, after he won the last game before the Homecoming, "Zom Brady." I pat him on the back, "You're doing good."

"Hey!" Eliza called as I was leaving the stadium. I paused to let her catch up. "Ok, so, there's this Zombie party after school tonight."

"What? Do you want me to tell the Z-Patrol?"

"What? No way!" Eliza shoved my shoulder, causing me to laugh, "I want you to come."

"Me?" I turned and walked backwards, still talking to Eliza, "I thought you hated Humans."

"See, I don't think you're entirely Human. Still, you're the only person here I actually like."

"Alright." I sighed, "I guess I have no choice but to go." Eliza smiled,

"Meet me at the border at six-thirty, I'll meet you there."

That night, donned in the darkest clothes I could get, I made my way to the border between Seabrook and Zombietown

That night, donned in the darkest clothes I could get, I made my way to the border between Seabrook and Zombietown. I was dressed in dark purple jeans, long sleeve turtleneck, boots and gloves. "The hell is that?" Eliza asked as I appeared.

"It's purple." I said simply, shoving my hands into my jean pockets. "It's a colour."

"Fine, come on then." Eliza nodded behind her, "To the party." We walked through Zombie town, my gaping at how run-down it was. "Yeah, we don't get any good stuff."

"I am so sorry." I muttered. After a quick elevator ride, we made it to the party. Zombies were having fun all throughout the warehouse. "This looks amazing." I laughed. I saw words in Zombie written across the wall.

"Did you know we have twenty-three different words for Brains?" I laughed. "Ok, go have fun, I'll come get you when it's time."

"Fine by me!" I danced and partied with the other Zombies. Everyone started to move one way, and I followed the crowd, soon spotting Addison's blonde hair. I pushed through and squeezed her shoulders. "Hey girl."

"Waverly!" Addison gasped, "Do you know what's going on?"

"No clue. Let's find out together." We watched as the Zombies pulled some taps and steam erupted into the air.

Zed -

Hey, welcome to Zombieland

It's a party, go ahead, everybody dance