Concerns

The next day, I could tell Willa was on edge. "Are you ok?" I asked her, setting my hand on her arm as we headed through the school. "I've seen you nervous before, but this is something else."

"There's no way they came across the Galaxy just to cheer." Willa said, eying the Aliens as they observed the school. "Why are they really here?" When the Aliens were close, Wynter let out a snarl.

"Better watch your step." She said.

"We will watch our step." A-Spen said with a smile. "Thank you for the warning." A-Li then lifted a circular device.

"Smile." She said.

"How cool, an alien camera." Wyatt said. There was a flash and my mind went fuzzy for a second. The Aliens went to push past us.

"Oh, A-Spen!" I called. They turned.

"Yes?" They wondered.

"If you want any help here at Seabrook, I'll be happy to help." I gave the Alien leader a small smile. They returned it.

"That is much appreciated." And with that, the Aliens left. I turned to Willa who was giving me a look. "What?"

"Be careful around them, Waverly." Willa implored. "You're the Great Alpha, you need to-"

"Be safe, I know." I said, cupping her cheek and pulling her into a quick kiss. "If you're so worried, I'll talk to Addison, alright?"

I found Addison in the library later that day talking to her cousin

I found Addison in the library later that day talking to her cousin. "Addison, you can't help those invaders." Bucky insisted.

"Lay off them, Bucky." I said, pushing him back a touch to sit next to the Cheerleading Captain. "You may be student council president, but she's Cheer Captain, she can decide who to help with her expertise."

"Thanks, Waverly." Addison said with a small smile.

"In saying that..." I turned to the fellow white-haired girl. "The Pack thinks he has a point. And...to be honest, he may be a little right."

"I'm right?" Bucky wondered. "Of course I'm right."

"Shove off." I snapped at him before turning back to Addison. "Look, I'm all for inclusivity and togetherness but..." I sighed. "I have an entire species to protect. I'm the Great Alpha, and that means listening to their concerns and taking them on board. Willa doesn't trust the Aliens all too much. The last time outsiders came to Seabrook, the Moonstone was stolen and we only just got it back after one hundred years. I don't want to jeopardise the Monsters' chances of getting into Mountian College."

"Which is why we need to protect what's ours." Bucky jumped in. "The Seabrook Cup, my legacy. Me, in general." Bucky gestured to himself. "Right, Waverly? Or should I say, Wacey?"

"I will gut you." I turned and flashed Bucky my fangs, and he scampered off. I turned back to Addison. "Just think on it, ok?"

"Don't worry about the aliens." Addison said, setting a hand on my arm. "I'm not afraid of a little competition. Besides, if you're so concerned, come with me to show A-Spen around this afternoon."

"That sounds great."