She Is Found

With the help of our new expanded pack, we brought the Moonstone through the destruction and up towards Prawn. We set it down on display for all to see. "Oh my god, Waverly!" Addison gasped. I turned to her.

"What?" I wondered.

"Your hair!" I reached up and grasped my hair. "It's..."

"It's what? Addison you know I hate it when you do this!"

"Babe..." Willa trailed off. I turned to her. "It's...white."

"I know." I sighed. "It's been turning white but-"

"No, Luna." Wynter but in, shoving forward a little. "It's white! All of it!"

"Here." Eliza said, pulling up her camera and then turning it to me. I gave a breathless laugh, inspecting the curls that were now, indeed, white as snow.

"It's you." Wyatt realised. "This whole time, it was you."

"What was me?" I asked.

"You're our Great Alpha." Willa said, a smile gracing her lips.

"Waverly!" An angry voice demand. I looked up and saw my Dad stalking towards us. "What in gods name have you done to yourself? Have you no shame? Come, we'll fix you-" Dad reached out to grasp my wrist, but I was pushed back by clawed hands, and a large snarl erupted from the wolves.

"Don't you dare touch our Alpha!" They snarled. I noticed that even some of the Humans and Zombies had joined in my...protective detail.

"Guys." I said gently, stepping forward. "I can handle this." Everyone parted, allowing me to walk through them. "Dad." I started. He reached out for me, and I stepped back. "You don't have any right to be here." I said. "After what you did, to me..." I felt a small hand slip into my own, and I looked down to see Wanda. "To Wanda." I looked back at my dad. "Leave. Not just the dance, but Seabrook entirely. Take Mum and Miles with you, you don't deserve what you have." Dad narrowed his eyes at me. He then huffed, turning on his heel and walking off. When he left, I let out a breath of air. "Well, that was intense." I felt a hand grip mine and tug me onto the dance floor as the music started. Willa smiled at me, her arms circling around my waist. I chuckled softly, laying my arms on her shoulders.

"Seems the Prophecy came true." Willa commented. "The Great Alpha was going to find the Moonstone, and save us."

"Please." I scoffed a little. "This was something we all did together, as a pack." I gently scratched the back of Willa's neck as we slowly danced. "And don't worry, I'm not going to take your Alpha title from you. I'm still going to be your Luna."

"Whatever you want to be." Willa told me softly. "But, I'll always be by your side." Willa and I closed our eyes, pressing our foreheads together, content in each other's presence.

"My Alpha."

"My Luna." I smiled when I felt a pair of lips against mine. I placed my hand on Willa's cheek, pulling her closer as I kissed back. We turned when Addison started to sing, pressing close to each other.

Addison -

We are all different, baby

But that's what I like

We're separate, but we're together

Like stars in the sky

We got a good thing going on

Yeah, nobody has to feel alone

Oh, yeah

Wolves, Humans and Zombies -