MAGICAL LOVE PART-78

Recap:Junaid stops suddenly seeing something...

He gets shocked seeing Parveen taking aman..

Junaid in mind:why Parveen is taking aman..may be she is taking somewhere..but still I can't believe her...better I will follow her..If she was going to keep aman in danger iam gonna stop her..

Junaid follows Parveen and aman silently..Parveen doesn't notice Junaid..she stops near a cliff..Junaid gets confused..

Aman:ammi..why did we came here??

Parveen chants something and suddenly aman falls unconscious..Junaid tends to leave for aman's rescue but stops as he still was confused with parveen's actions..

Parveen:marqab..marqab..saavi saaya..

Suddenly kaala jinn appears there and Junaid gets shocked seeing kaala jinn..

Junaid in mind:I heard about him in stories...this means he was in real..but why Parveen is calling him..

Parveen:iam sorry kala jinn..take aman and give me my powers..

Junaid gets shocked listening it..

Kaala jinn starts coming close to aman and his half shadow appears on aman.. suddenly Junaid comes there and drags aman from there and pushes parveen aside..

Junaid:I will not let you touch my aman..before taking him away face me..

Rubina and everyone comes there..they sees Parveen unconscious there and aman in junaid's arms..

Dadi:how can you do this Junaid??I thought you changed but now you came to give your son to kaala jinn and made Parveen unconscious who came to save her son..iam getting Shame to say you as my son..
Junaid:ammi..it's not like that..please listen to me..

Rubina chants something and throws golden powder on kaala jinn..she shoots arrows at kaala jinn..kaala jinn disappears..

Rubina:Junaid..give aman to me I need to check him..

Junaid:no way...you are all threat to him..

Parveen gets up and she sees ring fallen down near her..she understood what she done..she looks at Junaid and unconscious aman in his arms..

She gets up slowly...she tends to come near Junaid to take aman..Junaid takes backsteps asking her not to come towards him..he reaches the edge of the cliff..

Parveen:no..Junaid.. please..no
Suddenly Junaid's leg slips and he falls down with aman in the cliff.. everyone gets shocked..they see junaid hanging with aman holding a tree branch..

Junaid looks at them..he gives aman to them and Parveen holds aman and pulls him..

Junaid gives his hand and parveen,Rubina holds his hand..they were pulling him suddenly his hand slips from the grip and Junaid falls down.. everyone gets shocked..

Parveen and Rubina cries..
Dadi:no need to cry because he deserves it..but what about aman Rubina??

Rubina:half of jinn's shadow fell on aman..it's like a curse and he already become semi jinn..when he turns 25he will turn into complete jinn..

Dadi:is there no way to save him??

Rubina:only ayaana aman's soulmate can only stop him from turning into complete dark jinn...
Later Parveen tells everything to Rubina..Rubina consoles Parveen..
(So in first parta the mute parts between Parveen and Rubina are about this only)
Flashback ends,

STAY TUNED!!!