MAGICAL LOVE PART-81

Recap:roshni gets the arrows on her back..

Roshni gasps and aman gets shocked...she tends to fall suddenly aman holds her..he gets out of his trance..
....................
Roshni in mind:now how should I go and stop khanbaba..

She tends to break the line but couldn't as it was made up of unity.. suddenly Baazigar comes there..roshni smiles seeing Baazigar..Baazigar sits on roshni's shoulder..

Roshni:Baazigar..I know you can change your form to large..change yourself and take me to khanbaba and help me..

Baazigar nods and shifts into its large form..roshni sits on Baazigar's back and it takes into kaala jungle where aman was walking towards laal chand..
...................
Razia in mind:I shooted those arrows towards aman but that roshni came in middle..no problem anyways my deal with kaala jinn will be fulfilled...no way roshni is not gonna be alive..

Razia smirks and Leaves from there..

Aman:roshni..roshni..

Roshni smiles looking at aman..

Roshni:khanbaba don't worry..iam happy that I saved you because I can't live without you..now iam happy that I saved you and I was dying..

Aman:no roshni..don't say like that..I will do anything to save you..please roshni don't leave me..I can't live without you..

Roshni places her hand on aman's cheeck..

Roshni:I wish I can change this khanbaba..I know I will die by marrying you but I chose the destiny now none can change it..also these are powerful arrows there is no way that I will be alive..

Aman:no roshni..you cant leave me..

Roshni smiles at him..

Roshni:iam sorry khanbaba iam leaving..I wanted to say you something but iam sure that now I can't say it.. remember that this roshni always love you....

She takes a long breath and roshni dies..aman looks at her shocked..

Aman:roshniiii.....

Aman hugs roshni close and cries his heart out...

(Sad version of kahani humari fasana humara plays)........

At Junaid manzil,
Dadi:where is aman??I think aman went to kaala jungle..how to stop him!??

Rehan:dadi..roshni bhabhi is not in room..I think roshni bhabhi followed bhai and went to kaala jungle...

Dadi:what!!??

Everyone gets shocked...Parveen and Rubina looks at eachother tearfully and nods at eachother...

Dadi:allah save aman and roshni from danger..

Sara comes there running..

Sara:dadi..bhai is coming I saw from balcony..he was on Baazigar and I didn't saw roshni bhabhi..

Everyone gets shocked..aman holds roshni in his arms and comes inside..

Dadi:aman..what happened to roshni!??

Aman lays roshni on couch and cries..dadi places his hand on shoulder..

Aman tells her everything.. everyone gets shocked and they gets tears..

Aman:dadi..ask roshni to wake up please..ask her to don't tease me..I will do everything she asks me to do..but please ask her to get up dadi..

Dadi(crying):aman..

Aman:Rubina jii... please do anything..I will do anything..I want my roshni back please..

Rubina looks at aman with tears..

Aman:sara..Saima...do anything I won't say total rubbish promise..but please make your bhabhi get up..

Dadi:aman..

Aman doesn't respond..dadi slaps him..
Dadi:aman..roshni is dead..
Aman hugs dadi and cries..
                    STAY TUNED!!!