MAGICAL LOVE PART - 91

Everyone gets shocked..
Aman:but Rubina ammi..how could they come here..?
Rakk jinn:jinnat ka badshah some of them are opposing you as our badshah and we want you to rule us by coming to our kingdom..we finally found today that you are our badshah..

Everyone gets shocked hearing it...
Aman:i agree that I am jinnat ka badhshah but i will never rule you people because iam not evil..

Rakk jinn:how could you say that my lord..please rule us and show the world that you are a great king..we want you as our king...

Aman:listen i can't rule you people because iam not a complete jinn..i have the shadow of jinn that means I am demijinn but i accidentally became a badshah and in real iam a human and i have family so i hope you understand..iam even ok on giving up on this jinnat ka badhshah...

Laal jinn:no you can't do this until the end you are our king..if these are the family members that are stopping you then we shall get rid of them...

The clan tends to stop them but Aman gets his sword and everyone stops...
Aman:dont harm them..if you harm anyone then no one can be as bad as me...i will say my decision tomorrow evening..just give me time and leave..

The clan bows down to the king and leaves..roshni holds Aman's hand..
Roshni:khanbaba..what's all this?
Tabeezi:the unexpected is happening roshni..i don't know why they are so keen to make Aman their king and rule them...we need to find these answers soon...
Parveen:Rubina..i think someone is doing this wantedly and they knew Aman's weakness is his family...
Dadi:but why are they doing this and what they want from Aman so badly?

Kabir:dadi..i think it's razia's work only..first we need to find her and until then Rubina ammi do something..

Tabeezi nods and leaves..Aman,rehaan and Kabir nods at each other and leaves from there..roshni holds her stomach and sits down tensedly..dadi and everyone gives her water..

Roshni:Allah knows best ammi..i hope this problem will be cleared right..i want khanbaba with me in this beautiful phase...

Parveen:don't worry roshni.. everything will be fine..Zoya and shayri take roshni with you and let her rest..

Zoya and shayri nods and takes roshni with them to her room...

Meanwhile,
Aman,Kabir and rehaan reaches to kaala jungle and sees a cave there..they comes inside and finds Razia there smirking at them...

Razia:did you think you found me? I only came to here myself and let you people find me...
Aman:why are you doing this and what do you want Razia?
Razia:i wanted to be jinnat ka Mallika and to be powerful in this world but since I belong to ayaana clan i can only be that by marrying a powerful jinn..that roshni taken that chance from me...do you knew i played a role in killing you both around 400 years ago?
Kabir:what do you mean?

Flashback,
400 years ago,
Razia is a evil witch who disguised as ayaana and is living in ayaana clan..she knows everything that's gonna happen and wantedly let everything planned...

Razia only shot the arrow of Kabir while he is coming to ayaana clan for meeting Zoya..as per her plan Zoya killed him as per roshni's order not knowing it's Kabir and is manipulated by Razia  to take revenge against roshni and wanted to kill Aman...

On the war day,
Zoya disguised as roshni stayed with Aman and let the sunset and Aman changed to jinn due to the effect of Zoya..
On the other hand,
When roshni came to the mountain she found Razia who disguised as Aman waiting for her..she stayed with him all along and sees the real Aman changed into the evil jinn coming towards her...Razia runs and roshni reluctantly kills Aman..Zoya shoots the arrows at roshni manipulated by Razia all along and dies as she is bounded by roshni with their twin bond...

Flashback ends...
Razia:that's how i killed everyone and i knew you both will take rebirth again...now already i made the damage to you all by saying to the jinn clan that you are their king...now wait and watch the consequences...and very soon someone is waiting to kill the roshni apart from me..

Aman:what do you mean?
Razia:i too discovered recently...on the laal Chand ki raat i shot the arrows at roshni which don't result to her death but they are diverted at middle and roshni is shot by arrows which results to her death...and that someone was with you in the kaala jungle on taaron ki baarish raat to take the jinnat ka badhshah sword...

Aman,Kabir and Rehan gets shocked...Aman calls the baarzigar and tends to fight Razia but Razia disappears from there...

Kabir:Aman..apart from Razia there is someone who wanted something from us...
Rehaan:Bhai..now what we will do..will you go to jinn clan and rule them and become evil?

Aman:if that's the way to protect my roshni and the baby then i will do...
Kabir,rehaaan and Aman returns to Junaid manzil...

At Junaid manzil,
Aman says the truth to everyone and everyone gets shocked...
Parveen:aman please..you can't leave to that jinn clan and lead it to your destruction...if that happens then clearly the past repeats again and this time either roshni or you will survive...

Aman:iam happy to die in her hands ammi..i can't risk her and my baby's lives...

Tabeezi:Aman..there will be a way soon...it's not like tomorrow you have to leave right..i will find the way soon..take care of roshni..

Aman nods and leaves to upstairs..he sees roshni sleeping peacefully and carasess her hairs..he places his hand on her belly...
Aman in mind:baby iam sorry..but trust me your abbu will protect you both no matter what...

PRECAP:Aman and roshni to seprate and Aman leaves to his kingdom..

                             STAY TUNED!!!!