MAGICAL LOVE PART-87

Recap: everyone laughs...

Dadi: everyone come..the nikkah is gonna start..

Everyone leaves and aman,roshni stands there...

Roshni:khanbaba...

All of a sudden aman hugs her and roshni hugs him back tightly..

Aman in mind:iam sorry roshni..but I promise I will try to be a good husband..

Aman:I love you roshni..

Roshni:I love you too khanbaba...

Aman and roshni leaves towards the stage..the nikkah starts and everyone looks happy...

Qazi:imraan shafeeq Khan do you want to marry Farah junaid Khan??

Imran:qubool hai...

Qazi: Farah Junaid Khan do you want to marry imran shafeeq Khan??

Farah:qubool hai..

The veil falls down and everyone congratulate each other...

Sara:now the party starts..

Everyone starts dancing...roshni starts to feel dizzy and she stops...aman stops dancing and holds roshni...

Aman:roshni..what happened??

Roshni: Khanbaba.. nothing happened..I just felt little bit dizzy...

Dadi:are wahh..may be iam gonna become par dadi...

Everyone smiles and roshni,aman looks nervous...

Aman:dadi..it can't be like that..roshni was little week after that situation..that's it nothing more than it..

Parveen:aman..make roshni rest...

Aman nods and takes roshni into his arms and takes her to there room..aman makes her lay on the bed..he tends to get something and roshni stops him by holding his hand..

Roshni:khanbaba..why can't we make dadi's wish come true..??

Aman gets nervous and recalls his deal with kaala jinn...

Aman:roshni..we have time..you are week why can't we just plan when you are okay??

Roshni senses aman's nervousness and nods at him...

Roshni in mind:khanbaba isn't like him from few days..I think he is hiding something from me...

At night,

In tabeezi's room,

The books opens and pages starts turning..Rubina comes there and stops seeing the page...

Rubina:so this is the night which just comes for 500 years..this is the night which decides the jinnat ka badshah??I need to alert aman about this..

At downstairs,
Aman comes there and everyone looks tensed...

Aman:what happened??why everyone is looking tensed??

Rubina:aman..today is the night which occurs for 500 years and today all the jinns and sky will decide who will be there king?it's taaron ka baarish raat...

Aman:what??so is any problem??

Rubina:aman..yes there is a problem.. every jinn will automatically gets participated in this and once you lift the sword everything changes...we don't want you to lift the sword of the jinnat...

Aman:but ammi...

Suddenly moon light from window falls on aman..aman closes his eyes...he gets his jinn form..

Aman starts leaving and everyone tries to stop him..

Imran:what should we do?? shayri and Rehan aren't here...

Tabeezi:I will do something..

Tabeezi tends to do something but aman attacks her and makes her fall...

Aman:don't try to stop me...

Aman leaves from there.. roshni wakes up from sleep hearing the sounds from downstairs....

Roshni comes downstairs and shocks seeing Rubina fell down.. roshni runs towards tabeezi...

Roshni:ammi..what happened??

Tabeezi:roshni..today is taaron is baarish raat and stop aman from lifting the sword..if he lifts the sword he will become jinnat ka badshah..

Roshni:where is he??

Tabeezi:he is leaving towards kaala jungle I think..go and stop only you can do it..

Roshni nods towards tabeezi and leaves from there..

Meanwhile...

The sky starts changing and a lady comes to kaala jungle in veil..

Lady:finally my wait for becoming jinnat ki mallika is gonna happen..none can stop me..iam not gonna miss this chance...

The lady sees aman coming there.....aman comes there and the lady is about to attack aman..she sees roshni and stops...

Roshni:khanbaba..khanbaba..stop...please stop khanbaba..

Aman doesnt listen her words and doesn't stop...

Roshni:sinsa..

Roshni's powers doesn't work and roshni gets shocked...

Roshni in mind:now how should I stop khanbaba??

Lady:first I will kill her and then him...

The lady shoots arrow at roshni and roshni gets shocked seeing the arrow and closes her eyes..roshni opens her eyes and sees arrow stoped in the midway and sees a protective shield...she looks at aman who is away..

Roshni in mind:who saved me..??

Roshni runs after aman and holds his hand..aman comes out of his trance...

Aman:roshni..where are we..

Suddenly the arrows starts coming in there way.... suddenly the shield again starts forming on them..aman and roshni look at each other...

Suddenly the sword of jinnat ka badshah falls on earth..

STAY TUNED!!