MAGICAL LOVE PART-75

Recap:aman runs upstairs while roshni tends to stop him..

Parveen:Junaid..Junaid..

Rehan holds Junaid and they all take him into the room...

Tabeezi:Rehan..you move I will see what happened to Junaid..

Rehan:I don't believe you after all this and i don't want Abbu to hurt again..

Rubina and Parveen looks hurt..

Roshni:Rehan..don't you dare to speak to your ammi like that..

Rehan becomes silent and gives way to tabeezi to check Junaid..tabeezi checks Junaid..

Tabeezi: nothing to worry..he is fine but he is just weak..he will regain consciousness soon..

Dadi and everyone nods..

Dadi:aman..

Roshni:dadi..I will check him..

Saying this roshni leaves from there...

Roshni in mind:now it's not better time to say khanbaba or anyone in my family about my pregnancy...

She sees the rooms door closed..

Roshni:khanbaba open the door..

Aman:no roshni..I don't want to see anyone..please leave me alone..

Roshni:ok khanbaba..

She walks away making her slippers sound and she slowly walks near the door and opens it through her magic..

Roshni gets shocked seeing aman sitting and was crying..she leaves towards him and places her hand on his shoulder...aman sees her and quickly hugs her...

He burst out into more tears..

Roshni consoles him..

Roshni:khanbaba..iam sorry I should say you first only..I didn't know how you will react and then with this problems there is no time for me to say..

Aman doesn't say anything..

Roshni:khanbaba..do you love your ammi still???

Aman looks at her slightly nods at her..

Roshni:then what's wrong??she is sifriti jinn and you have no harm because of her nor you will harm her..then why were you crying..

Aman stops crying and looks at roshni..he nods at her and wipes his eyes..

Aman:but I dont want him to stay with us..the one who played with my life..

Roshni: khanbaba...I still didn't understand why don't you understand that sometimes not everyone is guilty..try to give him a chance khanbaba..

Aman looks at her..he thinks about roshni's words..

Meanwhile,

Parveen:Rubina..idk what is gonna happen...now only aman hates me..what if he knows the real truth??I can't bear his hatred towards me Rubina..

Parveen cries into tabeezi's arms..

Tabeezi:Parveen..we are together from starting and we supported each other...now also iam with you..if aman hates you after finding the truth..we will do something..don't worry..

She consoles Parveen and wipes parveen's tears..

Next morning,

Everyone sits at dinning table..parveen looks at roshni..roshni understands it..

Roshni:don't worry ammi..he doesn't hate you..I will bring him to downstairs..

Parveen smiles...she nods at her..

Roshni brings aman to downstairs and everyone smiles at them..aman sits in his place..

Aman in mind:how should I say ammi that I don't hate her..

He looks at roshni..who smiles at him..
Aman sighs..

Junaid regained unconscious and Kabir brings him downstairs... suddenly Junaid tends to slip..

Parveen:Junaid..

She runs towards him to support and hold him..while Junaid touches the railing and holds himself..

Junaid:don't you touch me..I don't need your help..

Precap:boom💥💥
             STAY TUNED!!!