MAGICAL LOVE PART-89

Recap: roshni says everyone that she is pregnant...

Next day,
Saima:bhabi..what are you planning to do? How will you surprise Aman Bhai..??

Roshni:i have a plan Saima..i need help that's it..see..how shocked khanbaba will be and then he will be so Happy...

Aman comes there and everyone gets involved in their works..Rubina comes there and gives antidote for both of them..

Tabeezi:Aman roshni..drink it...it will work after few hours...for a year this antidote can work after that it can't..

Roshni:then can't we prepare another one ammi..?if not...then what should we do after 1 year..?

Tabeezi:no roshni we can't do but if you both have a baby which have your both powers then you both will be normal...

Aman gets nervous hearing it..he leaves for the office...

At evening,
Aman comes home after his office...he sees whole house dark..he calls everyone and he gets worried but suddenly lights ons and he sees roshni standing there..he hurriedly hugs her..

Roshni:iam fine khanbaba..but i wanted to say one thing..khanbaba..you are the best husband now i very well know that you will become best dad for this little champ..

Saying this roshni keeps Aman's hand on her stomach..Aman gets shocked...party pop ups pops and everyone dances around them...tears roll down from aman's eyes..roshni hugs him..

Aman:ho..how is that possible roshni..?
Roshni:khanbaba..i think iam pregnant before only but then when i saved you i thought I lost the baby but thank allah my aayana senses made me know about our baby...

She looks at Aman's expression..she gets confused seeing him...

Roshni:khanbaba..what happened? Are you not happy with this?

Aman:how can I be happy roshni..when i know very well that i sacrificed our child to kala jinn for your life...

Tears roll down from aman's eyes... everyone gets shocked hearing it...

Roshni:tell me it's a lie khanbaba..you told me that you sacrificed your powers right...

Aman:no roshni..kala jinn asked for our baby only and i sacrificed the baby as i want you...i thought I may prevent it from happening but see how destiny cruelly played with us again...

Roshni slaps Aman hard..she holds his hands and cries...

Roshni:why did you do this? How could you just sacrifice our baby like that? You are bounded by it and you know exactly how it will be to be bounded...how could you do this khanbaba..?how...??

She runs to upstairs crying and Aman breaks down there...everyone gets worried hearing the truth...

Rubina:Aman..roshni is correct only..why did you do this Aman? Maybe then we could have some other way to save her isn't it..??

Aman:everyone are thinking how could I do this right..i love roshni more than anything and did you ever think how will I survive if i don't have her?? I know it's hard to choose but if roshni is not alive then there will be no baby too...i chose to save her that means I will save our baby too by hook or crook...

Aman leaves from there saying this...roshni doesn't open the door and Aman begs her to open it...days passes and Aman tries his best to talk with roshni but roshni avoids him..

On one day,
Kabir:roshni..may i speak with you..??

Roshni nods and Kabir sits there..

Kabir:roshni..i know you are angry on Aman but once from his place..he told us that day why did he choose to save you taking this risk..if you are in Aman's place too you wouldn't think a second and do the same..see that's the love between you both...you are bounded again even after 400 years means so you think it's ordinary love? And your baby is the gift for such love and do you think Aman won't save your baby? He will save you and your baby even if it meant him dying...
Think about it once and please be careful..

Kabir leaves from there saying this....roshni looks on and thinks about his words...

Razia sees roshni being pregnant in prophecy..
Razia in mind:so this means..the baby of ayaana and jinnat ka badshah is coming to the earth..no it shouldnt be alive...this shouldn't happen...

At office..
Aman looks stressed and Junaid sees him being stressed..

Junaid:Aman don't worry everything will be ok..let roshni have some time...you know she is going to be a mother and no wonder any mother will react the same..

Aman nods...

At evening,
Aman comes to home and sees roshni speaking and laughing with everyone...he smiles slightly..he tends to leave when roshni stops him..

Roshni:khanbaba...

Tears roll down from aman's eyes after hearing his name from roshni...he turns towards her..roshni hugs him and wipes his tears..

Roshni:iam sorry khanbaba..i shouldn't have reacted like that..it's ok you did it for me..i know you will save us...we will save our baby from that evil kala jinn...we will be fine khanbaba...

Aman nods and kisses her forehead..everyone smiles looking at them...

Tabeezi comes there running towards them...

Tabeezi:Aman...i found out why kala jinn asked for the baby instead for you to surrender or sacrifice your powers.. because the baby..the baby is the end of him because it's the baby of Mallika of ayaana and jinnat ka badshah..its more powerful than kala jinn that it can defeat him..

Everyone gasps hearing it..

STAY TUNED!!!!