MAGICAL LOVE PART-83

Recap:kaala jinn takes roshni's soul with him..

Aman:roshniiii....

Whole family cries and they try to stop aman from following kaala jinn..

Aman:dadi..leave me..I want my roshni back..please..I thought I had one hope that with magic I can revive her soul now I can't lose this hope..

Aman breaks down and everyone cries more seeing him break down....

Dadi:aman...

Aman doesn't say anything... everyone thinks about the moments spend with roshni...

Chotu:sara..when will chachi come back??

Sara doesn't say anything and takes chotu from there...

Suddenly aman gets up and wipes his tears..

Aman:I will do anything and will get my roshni back If that will cost anything..iam ready to give it to kaala jinn...

Rubina:aman..don't take decisions when you are in grief or angry later you will regret..

Aman:If this is about my roshni..I will never regret this..

Shehzadi:aman..how should I thank you!you love roshni more than anyone but please don't go to kalaa jin for roshni's soul as you will definitely end up dealing with him...

Shehzada:shehzadi..

Parveen:aman..we can search any way but please don't choose this way..

Aman:I can't be selfish like you...she sacrificed her own life for me and can't I even make a deal for her??if roshni was in my place she would sacrifice herself again for me..

Saying this aman leaves from there..

Pari:oh no..I know what will kaala jinn ask in return if aman makes the deal that's it..

In kaala jinn's cave,

Aman reaches the cave and stands near entrance..

Aman:marqab...marqab...saavi..saava..

Kaala jinn:I expected you here aman..afterall roshni was your mohabbat..

Aman:today I came here for my mohabbat..I will do anything or give anything for roshni's soul..just give me..

Kaala jinn:wow aman...you straightly came to the point...but as you expected I don't want your soul or roshni's soul either..

Aman:then what do you want???

Kaala jinn:I want the first baby of a jinn and mallika of ayaana..

Aman gets shocked...

Aman:no..I will give anything but no not our child...

Kaala jinn:what will I do with your individual souls aman..If I get your baby then that baby will be more powerful than you both....you have only 2 minutes.. choose roshni or your baby aman..

Aman gets shocked..he closes his eyes..he recalls there moments..

Kaala jinn takes the jar of roshni's soul...aman looks at it with tears..

Aman in mind:sorry roshni...

Aman closes his eyes:I accept your deal..in return of roshni's soul I will handle our first child to you..

Kaala jinn smirks and the mark of deal appears on aman's hand...kaala jinn gives roshni's soul to aman..

At Junaid manzil,

Aman appears with roshni's soul and everyone gets shocked as well as happy seeing aman's return with soul....

Rubina:aman..how did you get it??iam damn sure without any deal kaala jinn will never let anything..

Aman:I sacrificed my jinn powers to him..that's it..

Aman takes the jar towards roshni and opens it..roshni's soul enters into roshni's body as it has magic from kaala jinn which will make the person alive..

Roshni slowly opens her eyes and aman hugs her tightly....

                          STAY TUNED!!!