MAGICAL LOVE PART-84

Recap:roshni slowly open her eyes and aman hugs her tightly...

Roshni slowly hugs him..they both cries in each other arms..

Aman:I..I.. thought I will never see you.....iam sorry it's all because of me..

Roshni:shh..khanbaba..iam fine don't blame yourself..allah knows best you are being like my burnt cookies though I never burn...

Everyone chuckles with tears...

Aman in mind:iam sorry roshni..I became selfish and even made deal with kaala jinn to give our child to him same like my ammi..the difference is she selfishly made deal for powers and I did for you....I hope you will forgive me after knowing this..

Roshni:khanbaba..are you okay??

Aman nods.. everyone hugs roshni..

Shehzada:aman...now I believe how strong is your love is..it really brought my daughter back....I cant even say how much grateful iam to you...

Aman:I only wanted my love back..I don't deserve this everything shehzada..

Suddenly a thought flashes through roshni and roshni gets tears..she wipes her tears before anyone notices them..

Roshni:Iam not feeling good...I want to take some rest....

Saying this she leaves from there..aman leaves to guest room...roshni closes the door and sits crying there while aman too do the same..

Roshni in mind:I can't even believe my baby was dead..If I was dead then my baby too dead...may be khanbaba's love brought me back but that doesn't mean it can bring back my baby's life too....

She places her hand on stomach...

Roshni in mind:iam sorry baby..I lost you..iam sorry khanbaba..I didn't even said about baby to you before that only I lost our baby...

Roshni cries more and more..

Meanwhile,
Aman in mind:what did I do??I made deal with kaala jinn to give our baby to him...I can't forgive myself for this...iam going to give the same life for my baby who doesn't even know what sin he did to get that life..I kept on blaming abbu for it without his mistake now my baby will blame me when it was really my mistake....it would be better if that arrow hitted me then I would die...but now.....

Aman cries there recalling the deal....

At ayaana Kingdom,

Razia sees again laal chand ki raat in her prophecy..she sees and gets shocked...

Razia:what is this..!?roshni was dead and aman brought her back but the arrow I shooted will just made them to go to coma not to die......

Razia checks it again...

Razia:this means my arrows didn't hit and were diverted in middle and someone shot those arrows at roshni clearly targetting her infront of me....and made it like i hit her...?
Who would it be....?????

Next morning,
Aman knocks at there room door as he didn't went to his room due to the guilt which is building in him wasn't letting him face roshni..

Aman opens the door and finds roshni asleep on the floor..he slowly leaves towards her and takes her up into his arms and makes her lay on the bed...he sits on the bed beside her taking her head into his lap...

Aman in mind:iam sorry roshni.........

Aman looks at roshni and slowly falls asleep beside her...

                        STAY TUNED!!!!!