MAGICAL LOVE PART-86

Recap:aman hugs roshni and thinks about the baby...

At night,
Roshni comes to her room and sits on the bed..

Roshni in mind:no..roshni..you can't be weak.. you have to stay strong and accept the reality.....

Suddenly aman comes to room and closes the door....aman tends to change his shirt and he suddenly remembers about his deal mark on his forearm..

He turns towards roshni and roshni looks at him confused....

Roshni:what happened khanbaba..?you are behaving like I never saw you changing...??

Aman: nothing..iam gonna change..

He takes a long sleeve hoodie from the almirah..

Roshni:khanbaba...why did you took that hoodie...you always wanted comfy clothes in night right...

Aman doesn't say anything and roshni comes towards him..

Roshni:are you hiding anything from me..??

Aman gets shocked and stands numb... suddenly roshni starts laughing...

Roshni:I know my husband is brainless and he can't even hid a little secret...!!

Aman laughs to ease the tension growing in him..

Aman:okay so my intelligent wife interrogation is completed..

He holds her and starts tickling her and they both falls on bed...roshni laughs and asks him to stop it..aman stops and they were both close to each other and they looks at each other eyes....roshni comes close to him to kiss him..aman gets tensed and he turns his face....before roshni notices his reaction someone knocks on the door..

Roshni:I will get it...

Roshni leaves from there..aman sighs in relief..

Aman in mind:hiding that for a day only made my situation like this and how will I manage to hide it for some days...!!

He quickly changes his shirt before roshni enters...

After sometime,
Roshni enters her room..

Roshni:dadi called me to inform me that khanbaba..they were planning for imraan and farah's wedding because everything is solved..

Aman:okay roshni..iam getting sleep..

Aman lays on the bed and closes his eyes..roshni gets confused seeing aman's behaviour..

Roshni in mind:allah knows best why khanbaba was behaving weird from 2days..

She lays beside him and hugs him..aman hesitates to hug her back but eventually hugs her and sleeps..

At midnight

Roshni's dream...

Roshni was in a dark place and she sees a craddle moving and slowly goes towards it....
She hears a baby laugh and then the baby slowly starts crying...the crying of baby becomes louder and louder..roshni closes her ears and sits there crying..

Baby:ammi..

Listening it roshni turns and sees a baby soul..

Baby:ammi..you hate me right..why didn't you let me born..you killed me...!!

Roshni nods no with tears...

Baby:no..you killed me...before sacrificing yourself for abbu you didn't even think about me and today I was dead..now you are trying to forget me and replace me..you are a bad ammi....you are a bad ammi..

Roshni:no.....no.....no...

Roshni wakes up tensed....tears roll down from her eyes...she looks at aman and sees him sleeping peacefully.....she drinks the water and sighs..she wipes her tears and she tends to sleep suddenly aman wakes up with jerk calling her..he hurriedly hugs her...roshni hugs him back..

Roshni:what happened khanbaba..??

Aman: nothing..just a bad dream roshni...roshni..will you leave me and go..??

Roshni:never khanbaba..until my last breath I will stay with you..I promise you..

Hearing it aman hugs her more..they lay on the bed..

Aman in mind:iam sure that one day my nightmare in which my baby and roshni blame me for that deal will come True..I can't face it.....

Roshni kisses him on forehead and aman relaxes and sleeps...

Next morning,

Aman and roshni comes downstairs and sees everyone decorating Junaid manzil hurry burry way...they smiles and comes...dadi comes there...

Dadi:today I talked with qazi and he said that tomorrow is a good day for nikkah..what do you say both..??

Roshni:it's good dadi..

Phuphi comes there..

Baby:ammi..what is happening here...!whose nikkah is going to happen..??

Dadi: baby...it's Imran's nikkah..

Baby:who is imran ammi....

Dadi taps on baby's forehead..

Imran:ammi..I will beg you just remember until tomorrow that iam your only son...please..

Everyone laughs..

STAY TUNED!!!