MAGICAL LOVE PART-82

Recap:aman hugs dadi and cries..

Dadi:aman..roshni is not with us anymore..believe it aman..

Aman doesn't say anything..he leaves from there..he closes his door and sits crying..

Aman recalls moments between him and roshni..

Aman in mind:this is all my fault..iam the reason everyone I love are leaving me..if I listened roshni's words and didn't went to that kaala jungle..may be roshni would be alive..

He sees roshni's dupata and holds it..he sleeps holding it..

Meanwhile,

Shehzada and shehzadi arrives to Junaid manzil to witness everyone crying over roshni's dead body...

They gets shocked seeing roshni lifeless..

They break down..

Dadi:shehzada..we are sorry...

Shehzada:no...my daughter chose her destiny..there is no mistake of yours..

He sits near roshni's body and recalls his moments with roshni...shehzadi cries on his shoulder seeing her daughter dead..

Pari:oh no..roshni was dead according to the curse..is this is the end of roshni and aman's love??will aman be able to get saved from turning into jinn...!!hope someone notices me and frees me..

After sometime,
Aman sits near roshni's dead body and everyone stands far away as they were doing her last rites..aman cups roshni's face..

Flashback,
Roshni:khanbaba..iam sorry I went out without saying you..

Aman hugs her tightly..

Aman:you don't know roshni..in which position you kept me..I thought I lost you..

Roshni:shhh..I will never leave you..i promise..

Aman and roshni hugs each other..

Flashback ends...

Tears roll down from aman's cheek...

Aman:I love you roshni...

(Kahani humari tune bgm plays)

Suddenly storm starts and everyone struggles to see..aman sees kaala jinn coming there..

Aman:now nothing is left with me..take me with you..I was responsible for everything..if I didn't marry roshni selfishly today roshni would be atleast alive..now I don't want to run away as I lost my roshni.. nothing was left with me.. atleast if I surrender to you..my family will be safe..

Dadi:aman..

Kaala jinn:your time is up..if you take this step early it would be good but now I didn't came for you but for someone...

Aman:who..??

Kaala jinn:I came here to take Mallika of ayaana roshni soul..

Everyone gets shocked...

Aman:no way..I thought you will just take the soul of the ones who was deal to you..what did roshni do to you..

Kaala jinn turns towards Parveen and Rubina..

Kaala jinn:explain to your son..

Rubina:aman..kaala jinn has a right on roshni's soul as he has right on you.. everyone knows Ayaana can save you so when you marry Ayaana..like you kaala jinn has a right on ayaana soul too..but now you will be freed from kaala jinn..roshni knows this..that is why she chose to die so you can be freed..

Everyone gets shocked...

Shehzada:iam not gonna let this happen..iam not going to let kaala jinn take mallika's soul..

Aman:now I hate you both more..how could be this much selfish why can't you say when you know everything..for saving me you made roshni die..

Rubina and Parveen cries..

Aman:until iam alive you can't even touch my roshni's body kaala jinn....Baazigar..kiyamifa..

Kabir,Rehan,Zoya,shayri,shehzada joins him and they shields over roshni's body..

Kaala jinn:now one can stop me from taking what belongs to me..

Kalaa jinn chants something and soul starts coming out of roshni's body but it couldn't come towards kaala jinn due to shield..aman and everyone struggles to protect.. suddenly the sheild breaks and everyone falls down..kaala jinn takes soul with him and leaves..

Aman:roshni........

Precap:boom💥💥

Next part after 20votes..

                          STAY TUNED!!!!