MAGICAL LOVE PART-85

Recap:aman falls asleep beside roshni...

Roshni slowly wakes up and sees aman beside her..tears roll down from her eyes..she slowly gets up not waking aman..roshni leaves to get ready...

Roshni in mind:what should I do now...??I can't even show my face to khanbaba..as I was responsible for everything...

She wipes her tears and leaves from there..

At downstairs..

Roshni comes to downstairs getting ready and everyone smiles at her...

Roshni in mind:I need to pretend happy and ok for the sake of my khanbaba and his family..

Aman comes to downstairs and sits beside roshni for having breakfast..both of them doesn't talk anything with each other in fear of facing each other due to guilt....

Everyone finds it weird...but they doesn't say anything...

Roshni looks at the seats of Rubina and Parveen and find them empty..

Roshni in mind:I need to talk to khanbaba about them..I can't let the family get seprated..

Roshni:where is Rubina ammi and Parveen ammi??

Everyone looks at her but none doesn't respond about them..roshni gets up..

Aman:roshni...

Before he tends to speak something roshni tends to leave but stops seeing Rubina and Parveen with there stuff.. everyone looks shocked...

Roshni:ammi..what happened to you both..?

Parveen:we can't stay here roshni where our own family hates us...and our own husband and children hating us even more..

Rubina:we decided to leave as even aman was freed from kaala jinn curse and you are good..

Roshni:ammi..please don't leave.. everyone do mistakes and you both too did but you both rectified them which is why I still love and respect you both same as before..

Parveen:roshni..but we still staying here is not correct for everything...

Roshni:khanbaba..please..ask them to stop..ok I agree because of your ammi you can't lead a simple life but once remember after knowing your mistake how much she took care of you and was with you every time..they changed khanbaba....they know that there truth will come out but still didn't do anything to abbu when he came..Rubina ammi too did many things to save you!!

Aman doesn't say anything..roshni looks at Junaid..

Roshni:abbu.. atleast you stop them..they are your wives and your children's mother..ok I agree they did mistakes but once think about there love and care towards you after knowing there mistakes..

Junaid recalls Parveen and Rubina taking care of him when he returned to Junaid manzil after 15years..

Roshni:they did a mistake..there is no difference if it is big or small but don't you see there love and care towards you all..??may be they are wrong in there way but changed for you all..I get it..until you do the mistake you will never knew why that person committed it and how much guilt they are in after committing it..

Last words of roshni touch aman and he recalls his deal with kaala jinn...he recalls his childhood where Parveen took care of him and was everything to him...

Parveen:thanks for understanding us roshni..
But we can't stay here...

Saying this parveen and Rubina tends to leave..

Aman:ammi..will you leave your son after taking care of him for 25years..just thinking that he hates you...no ammi..I was just angry and I can't live without you..

Parveen and Rubina faces him with tears..aman hugs them both..

Junaid: Parveen,Rubina..I understood that we can't always stay in past and end up still at the mistakes..life is of forgiving people..you deserve that chance too..

Rehan and kabir too hugs them...

Roshni smiles at them and recalls Junaid's words..

Junaid:we can't always stay in the past and we need to move on.......

Roshni in mind:I think I need to move on..that guilt will be always in me but for the sake of khanbaba and family I need to move on from it..

Aman looks at roshni and comes towards her and hugs her..

Aman:thank you roshni..

Roshni smiles..

Aman in mind:iam sorry roshni..you gave me everything but I was taking your everything (baby)..

STAY TUNED!!!!