MAGICAL LOVE PART-80

Recap:Razia gets the moon down to earth..

She chants something and smirks.. suddenly aman gets into his jinn form and throws the things violently..he holds his head as his inner good side and evil side were controlling..

Aman in mind:no..no..aman..you aren't evil..go and find roshni..

Evil voice:no aman you are jinn..go to kaala jungle..there you can get your powers..

Aman struggles with his mind and comes to downstairs.. everyone gets shocked seeing aman in his jinn form..

Dadi:aman..

Rubina:ammi..don't go near him..

She sees outside and understands it..

Rubina:ammi someone called laal chand..now if you allow aman to leave..then he will get killed as laal chand and jinns have enimity..

Dadi:now what shall we do???

Parveen:tie aman with chains and stop him without leaving the house for this night...

Everyone nods and brings chains...Rehan and kabir holds aman with much difficulty..they tie chains to him...aman shouts in anger..

Junaid:this is all your fault Parveen..now my son was in this state because of you..

Parveen doesn't say anything as she already blamed herself from aman's childhood..

Aman:let me go..if not this voice in my mind will kill me..I can't stay here..let me go to kaala jungle..

Rubina:now everyone come with me..we can sprinkle this golden powder around house so that aman will not leave

Everyone leaves to outside.. meanwhile roshni wakes up hearing aman's shouts..

Roshni in mind:what happened to khanbaba..why was he shouting like that??

She comes to downstairs slowly and gets shocked seeing aman tied in chains...

Roshni:khanbaba..

She comes towards him and places her hand on his shoulder..with her touch
Aman cools down..

Roshni:what happened to you khanbaba..why were you tied in chains..

Aman:that is only confusing me roshni everyone are behaving weirdly I don't know why they tied me in chains..

Roshni:don't worry khanbaba..

Without noticing her surroundings..roshni frees aman..

Aman stands up and gets into his jinn form..he smirks and roshni gets shocked..she looks outside and sees laal chand and understands everything..
Aman comes towards her and roshni takes backsteps..

Roshni:no..khanbaba..don't come near me you are my love and I can't hurt you..

Aman holds her neck and roshni struggles to breath..aman looks deep in roshni's eyes..he suddenly leaves her..he pushes her and leaves from there hurriedly..roshni falls down and hits the table corner but holds her stomach in defence...
Everyone were about to complete the line but aman leaves from there..roshni comes outside but she couldn't cross the line as the line was now completed..
..................................
Roshni:khanbaba..please don't go towards it as you are not evil..please you are my khanbaba..please..

Suddenly three arrows comes towards there direction..roshni notices them and stands in aman's defence...roshni holds aman and rotates(imagine yjhjk scene)aman becomes normal due to roshni's touch..the arrows hit roshni..she gasps..aman gets shocked..

STAY TUNED