MAGICAL LOVE PART- 92

Aman promises his baby that he will save the baby and roshni no matter what..

Next day,
Roshni wakes up and finds Aman's side of the bed empty..she hurriedly gets up and comes to downstairs...
She sees everyone were in tension..

Roshni:ammi..what happened?why all of you are tensed? Where did khanbaba go...?

Rubina:roshni..don't be tensed Aman went for the office as there is some urgent work..he will return soon..you go and take rest..Sara Saima take roshni to her room..

Sara Saima nods and takes roshni from there to her room...
Parveen:ammi..Rubina..what shall we do now? Aman is missing from last night and his mobile is not reachable

Dadi:roshni shouldn't know about this otherwise she will get tensed and get herself in trouble

Everyone nods..
Kabir,Zoya,shayri and rehaan leaves from there to search Aman...

Meanwhile,
Aman comes into the dead end of kaala jungle and changes himself into jinn form..the jinns who came to him that day comes there and smiles at Aman...

Aman:don't think that I am going to stay and rule..for now let me see the world..
They nods and chants something.. suddenly the ground moves and they are taken into underground...

Aman sees the strange world is dark even in the morning..he sees a castle and every jinn is working and providing themselves...Aman looks at those strange creatures and the castle gates opens for him..everyone bows towards Aman..

Aman sees a girl and some people coming towards him..
Some man:asalmalikum jinnat ka badshah...please come to your place...

Aman:but I don't accept myself as your king...i just wanted to know about this world and i got to know..now iam leaving..

That girl comes infront of Aman and blocks his way...
Man:Noor..don't you know what are you doing? You are going against our king..

Noor:abbu..let me remind something for him..iam sure after listening it our king will forgive me..
Saying this she takes Aman from there...

Meanwhile,
Roshni's senses keeps on giving her some bad vibes.. suddenly wind flows into the room and the windows starts banging...roshni slowly stands and closes the windows..she sees a picture of Aman and roshni fell down and broke..

Roshni hurriedly takes that picture and wounds herself in the process due to the glass peices...roshni hisses with pain and thinks about Aman and rubs her stomach slowly...

At the jinn world,
Noor brings Aman to a place..Aman stops and glares at Noor..
Noor:jinnat ka badhshah..if my behaviour provoked you iam sorry for that and please do forgive me but let me say you something

Aman:no matter what you say iam not gonna stay here..i just accidentally became your king and it isn't in my fate..becoming demi jinn is my fate and I accepted it but this isn't in my fate and no matter what you do iam not gonna accept it..

Noor:who said this isn't your fate? Anytime did you wonder even if you are demi jinn how could you live as human is human world? It's because you are destinied as jinnat ka badhshah even before your birth...as you are our king before our birth we decided to let you do what you want!

Aman:what do you mean? I was born as human and due to my ammi's deal with kaala jinn i became demi jinn...

Noor:you are wrong...your ammi is sifriti jinn and with her half sister who is an ayana we never accepted them and included them as our royals...their family lane is always seen as sinners from 500 years..they belong to the generation of that 1st ayaana and jinn couple...they were never regarded as pure royals..

Flashback,
Around 30 years back,
Noor's father:Parveen you can't become jinnat ka Mallika even though you are half royal...

Parveen:Saad you can't do this...you knew what happened to the royals right? The pure royals were dead in that deadly battle with ayaana's around 400 years ago..we half royals were alive and was never ascended the throne why???

Saad:Parveen..you know the story right..around 470 years ago..your ancestor who is royal jinn married an ayaana and abandoned everything but their fate always remain the same..they ended up killing each other even after their twin children born..then onwards even after many generations you still produce the twins who will be jinn and ayaana respectively...

Parveen:so..?we knew that the twin brother of my ancestor who remained as pure royal and their descendant Aman died in that war and their descendants are vanished..still will you say that you will let some non royal jinn ascend this throne?

Saad:Parveen..king of sky will decide our fates and maybe you may become Mallika who knows..one cannot change their fates...

Parveen:i will surely become the Mallika even by hook or crook and will never let anyone takeover the throne...
Saying this Parveen takes Rubina from there and leaves..
they comes to the human world and part their ways separately...Parveen marries Junaid and selfishly try to give Aman for becoming the queen but after losing her powers she have change of heart...

Flashback ends..
Noor:maybe king of sky already destinied you as the jinnat ka badshah...why did you think when every jinn tried to lift that sword that night only you could only lift it unexpectedly...?

Aman looks at her...Noor smiles and shows something to aman..Aman gets shocked seeing his family and his roshni getting killed by someone..

Noor:i know Aman your weakness is your family and mainly that Mallika(roshni)...go and seek the answers from your ammi and you will eventually know that accepting your fate is the only option you have right now...

Saying this she takes Aman to kaala jungle..Aman runs hurriedly from there and Noor smirks...

STAY TUNED!!!!