Intersting Flight Stuff

Location : 20,000 feet in the sky
Time : 8:34pm
POV : Erica

When we we're walking on to the plane we decidedI would sit with Ben and Zoe would sit with Mike.

I didn't show it but I was happy I get to sit next to Ben.

We sat there for 5 minutes of awkward silence and then Ben said "Um... Wanna talk about last mission?" "Ben I... I just don't know yet ok?"

(Sorry if you don't understand just remember last book k?)

Ben looked at me sadness in his eyes and nodded.

I was just getting up the nerve to kiss him but the flight attendant came.

"Would you kids like some peanuts or water?" She asked "Peanuts please" Ben said.

"Here you go" she said while handing the bag to him "Thank you" He smiled at her and she walked away.

I started thinking what would happen if i did get in a relationship with Ben.

Then I realized I was staring at him I blushed and looked away.

A seconds later he asked "Want any peanuts?"
"Sure thanks" I said.

I took a few and ate them and said "I didn't know airplane peanuts could be so good".

"Ha yeah I was surprised too" he said then we we're just staring at each other.

Then I made up the nerve to do it, I leaned in and kissed him passionately.

After a few seconds he was surprised than starting kissing me back.

After about 2 minutes we broke away to breath and we we're both red like a cherry tomato.

And again we we're just staring at each other, "I gotta use the bathroom be right back" He said.

I was just sitting there In my thoughts thinking "Should I talk to him at our rent house when we get there".

A/N
BERICAAAAA :D
let me know if that was too much
305 words not counting this