The Ball Game and Info

Location : Las Vegas Ballpark
Time : 11:47am
POV : Ben

"Were here!" Mike said while Erica parked the car we grabbed are stuff and headed to our seats just 5 minutes before the game.

"Me and Zoe are gonna go get something to eat you guys want anything?" Mike asked me and Erica just Shook are heads In response "Suit yourselves" He said.

Then they walked away. Then I made up the nerve to ask her "Hey Erica" "Yeah Ben" "Will you go out with me?" "I would love to" then we kissed for about 5 seconds.

Then we both realized everyone was staring at us.

I looked at the huge screen and saw us on the kiss cam and everyone clapped and cheered at us, we turned Into tomatoes.

Just then Mike came and patted me on the back and took the seat next to me and chuckled "Ladies man eh".

I playfully punched him In the arm "Shut up and watch the game" I said with a playful tone. I put my arm around Erica and whispered In her ear saying "I love you".

Then she whispered back "I love you too you dork" "I can get used to the new you" she giggled and we just watched the rest of the game.

At the end of the game the score was Aviators 2 - St.Paul Saints 8. When we were leaving Erica's phone went off, she looked at the caller ID and said "I gotta take this".

We waited for about 3 minutes till Erica came back running Into my arms crying.

"Mom told me that Grandpa's funeral Is this weekend In D.C" She said crying into my shoulder "Shhh Its fine wanna talk when we get back home" I asked and she nodded

TIME SKIP TO THE HOUSE
————————————————————————
Warning! A lil dirty (no smut tho)

Once we got home me and Erica went straight to our bedroom to talk.

Out of nowhere Erica lunged at me and started kissing me.

While laying on top of me she put her arms around my neck and my arms around her waist and she started to deepen the kiss and slipped her tongue into my mouth.

she whimpered In pleasure and moaned quietly In pleasure.

We were like that for 9 minutes till we both needed to stop or we might suffocate.

"I love you" I said dreamily "I love you more" She said while playing with my hair then we both passed out.

A/N
Let me know if that was too much but hope you enjoyed. Berica 4 ever
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️