Waterpark Fun

Location : Las Vegas City Waterpark
Time : 12:42pm
POV : Erica

"Hey Mike, me and Erica are gonna go down the slides meet here in a hour?" Ben shouted to him "Yeah sure see you later" He shouted back.

Then me and Ben started walking over to the slides "Which one do you wanna go down first?" I asked "The Tower of Hell sounds like a fun one" Ben said "Sure lets go".

A few minutes later we got over there because this waterpark Is huge and their was 4 flights of stairs.

"Holy crap!" Ben said I giggled "See you up there!" I said to him and started booking it up the stairs.

Going up stairs are slower so Ben was right behind me.

Me the amazing Erica Hale slipped because the stairs were wet.

"Crap" I muttered but thankfully Ben caught me "Gotcha" He said with a smile "Thanks Ben" I got out of his arms because he caught me bridal style, and I hugged him.

When I letted go of him we we're both Cherry tomatoes and we started walking up again.

and I slipped my hand Into his and when we got up there he said "You can go down first If you want" "Thanks" I said then went down when the employee gave me the ok to go down. The way down was long,fast, and lots of twists and turns but me being me I didn't scream or anything.

At the end of the slide I didn't make a splash or anything I sliced into the water barely making a sound. Next thing I know I here Ben screaming down the tunnel if the slide and when he hit the water all I heard was SLAP.

I turned around to see Ben and his back super red and him groaning In pain, and I rushed over to him "Ben are you ok!" I asked him.

While his eyes are on the verge of tears
and he said "N-no not really" then I thought of the painkillers In my first aid kit.

"Ben I have something that can help you with the pain I'll be right back" I said and he just grunted In response.

Then I ran off to my bag while getting whistled at by lifeguards I opened the kit and grabbed painkillers and ran like heck back to Ben.

When I got back there I said "Ben open your mouth" he opened his mouth and popped the painkillers In there.

While they were helping Ben we walked back our chairs and relaxed In silence till Ben said "Thanks Erica" then he hugged me and I hugged him back "Anytime"

A/N
447 words not counting this
how bout that chapter readers :D