Is Berica Official?

Location : Las Vegas Suburbs
Time : 8:09am
POV: Mike

I woke way earlier than I wished but still got up while being as quiet as possible.

So I don't wake up Zoe I put on a shirt and went downstairs to watch TV but what I saw surprised me.

Erica and Ben on the couch cuddling each other.

But I was even more surprised when Erica had tear streaks on her cheeks and Ben had her scent.

(Just for the sake of the book pretend It was from making out and not just sleeping together where he picked it up)

Then It hit me could they be dating? And I needed some new blackmail I thought.

I reached In my pocket to grab my phone to take a picture but forgot In me and Zoe's bedroom.

I rushed upstairs to go grab It then I thought I should show Zoe too.

I shook Zoe awake and told her to put on some clothes (No dirty thoughts :l ) and come down stairs then I grabbed my phone.

I rushed back down stairs but also being quiet at the same time and snapped a picture.

Just after Zoe came down and groggily said "What Is so important Mike" I pointed towards the couch and her face lit up In joy.

I mouthed to her Do you have Catherine's number she nodded and took out her phone and took a picture of them.

Then she walked down to me and showed me her sending It to her and I gave her a thumbs up and she blushed.

(I forgot to say like usual, There might be a little Zike just like a ounce or two)

We walked over to the kitchen to start preparing breakfast, then Zoe's phone vibrated and Catherine responded saying OMG BERICA 4 LIFE Me and Zoe both chuckled at that then Ben and Erica woke up.

A/N
How was that chapter
319 words not counting this
❤️❤️❤️❤️