Strange Change

Ashley's pov

Its 8:30am! I entered the classroom and as usual its completely empty. The one who already came is busy in doing chit-chat with boy classmates who has different class room then us. I love to spend time with myself and my best friend (my books).

Author's pov: This is Ashley,the nervous, anxious and immature girl who can trust anyone easily. (Author's pov end).

When I was busy with my books one of my classmate came to me and said,
" what a nerd you are, don't you wanna enjoy your life, always busy with this boring books".
                   She forced me to come out and have some good time with friends and boys. (I am not interested but still agreed) . When I was just staring here and there , I saw a handsome and slim guy with specs going towards the classroom of our boy classmates. I thought ," Is he our new classmate" ( in mind: "He is attractive" ) and then shutter my thoughts and said to myself, " anyway who cares lets go back to the class " .
          (Time Skip Lunch time) A girl besides me said, " hey did you see that new classmate of ours . He is handsome " . I feel the same .

(Author's pov) This is the first time when Ashley feels a strange and weird change into her , she thought it might be because she always feels nervous around boys but she didn't know that she had love at first sight with that guy. (Author's pov end) .

When I was going to wash my hands I saw that boy again and my heart started beating so fast and my body started burning from top to bottom. Suddenly that boy turns and we had an Eye Contact , its just for few seconds but it hits my heart so strong. I suddenly rolled my eyes .
          (Time Skip at night)

Its 11 pm but still I can't sleep the only thing which is rotating into my head is that eye contact . I don't know why but I really wanna know that guy's name . What can I do now........

****************************

         Hi! Thanks for reading my story I hope you are gonna like the entire story ( ◜‿◝ )♡