Wedding Day

WEDDING DAY MORNING
---------. ---------. ----------.
Namjoon - Jin , where are you we need to go and get your suit which you had given for fix it....
Tae - hyung , I am coming with you as well.....
Yoongi - buy me some snacks then.. ( by sleeping on sofa )
Yuna - yoongiaaaahhh , How can you be so careless , you know today is my wedding , and there is a lot of work pending and instead of helping us you are just sleeping and ordering others.... GET UP , YOU WILD CAT...
Jin - Babe , its ok ... Just leave him.. I don't want you to ruin your mood as it's our most special day....( Smirk )
Yuna - ( blushing )...
Anna - Yaaaahhhh, where is Ashley , I need her help for my hairstyle....
Jungkook - just leave your hairs as they are because you don't need anything....
Anna - Awww , thanks kookie... But its our special day so I want me and Yuna to look as best as we can .....
J hope - Ashley went to get a casual dress for her as she is going to meet someone today....
Yoongi - who...? Is she had any meetings today...
J hope - Didn't she tell you all about it... Wait let me tell you.....

TIME SKIP TO CEREMONY HALL

Anna and Yuna are ready and they found Ashley a bit quite so Anna asked...
Anna - Ashley , What happened . Why are you so quite today....
Yuna - yeah , since many days you are a bit stressed ... What happened...
Ashley - nothing just , I am missing Jimin.... Atleast you guys got your loves , I am so happy for you two.....
Yuna - I wish soon you will get a perfect and best person in your life.....
( A/ n : then they started helping Ashley to get ready they all are enjoying eachother's company and making fun of random things ... You can imagine this scene as it looks in this pic.... )

Then they heard that priest is calling brides so Ashley went first

Then they heard that priest is calling brides so Ashley went first... Then our two brides started walking downstairs to make our grooms speechless and being lucky for their destiny as this two beauties are their love partners....
Priest - Mr . Jeon Jungkook can you accept Ms. Anna as your wife...
Jungkook - yes , I do ...
Priest - Ms. Anna can you accept Mr. Jeon Jungkook as your husband....
Anna - yes , I do...
Priest - we a are the proofs of this wedding.. From now on you are officially husband and wife...... You may kiss the bride...
( Clapping )
Priest - Mr. Kim Soekjin can you accept Ms. Yuna as your wife...
Yoongi - ( in Jin's ear ) hyung , think one more time....
Jin - ( shut up yoongi ) yes , I do....
Priest - Ms. Yuna , can you accept , Mr. Kim Soekjin as your husband...
Yuna - yes , I do....
Priest - we all are the proofs , from now on you two are love partners... You may kiss the bride....
( Then they kissed their brides and everyone clapped for them .. Namjoon was crying as this two are his daughters and they are leaving him.... Everyone was so happy , after sometime hobi get a call and then he told Ashley that the boy is wanna meet her... He tell her the location . Then she went to that place where J hope said... Thats a beach.. When she reach that place , she saw a group of singers are performing some songs for visiters... When she was finding him there as she don't know anything about him so she called j hope...)

Ashley - Hobi oppa , where is he , what is his name , and how he looks.....
J hope - Just find him by your whole heart... His picture is stamped in your heart already there is no need for any discription. Your heart can lead you to him as he is the most precious person of your life..... ( Hang up the call )
Ashley - ( confused..) (then I decided to search for him .. suddenly I saw someone which make me freeze on my place . The cold winds are touching my body but I can't feel anything... My hairs are flowing in air... The sweet atmosphere and then that group of singers started playing this song which is like the exact thing what is going on in my mind ...)

( A/n : please read entire lyrics as its so beautiful song and it really helps you to feel the thing what Ashley is feeling right now...)

****************************
Hi !
I know you guys already got a hint about that person.. lets see how much you are right.....(人 •͈ᴗ•͈)

( I wanna share something with you.. you are so lucky if you have best friends.... It heals when you talk to your friends when you are hurted.... "Sometimes you are helpless , neither you can be with someone , nor you can go away..." At that time friends and their warm and longgggg hugs are everything.... Right now I am missing everyone my all friends... Pray for me as I can get my beloved ones back in my life.