Forbidden Recurring

Ashley got a message from Anna....
      Anna - Hey ! Ashley , how are you . Did you forget us .....
    Ashley - Hello ! I missed you so much. I can forget myself but not you two. You guys are like part of me... How are you my love....
      Anna - Fine ! Aww so sweet , thank god you still remember us I thought you has changed after living in Canada..
     Ashley - How can I paboo ! I have this whole world wherever I live my soul always belongs to my home place only and I never live a single second without your thoughts my Lifes....
     Anna - oh , thats good...
    Ashley - By the way , who give you my id and How is Yuna . Is she with you...
    Anna - No she is not with me. And J hope bro gives me your id.  He told me that you are missing us but didn't express it. In this whole year you never make any friends.. Still I can't believe this. And I have a breaking news for you...
    Ashley - oh ! What is the news.
    Anna - I am getting engaged..
   Ashley - WHAT.... You are  getting engaged. Seriously ! With whom. Who is that moossstttt lucky person..
   Anna - His name is Jungkook . We both love eachother since 8 months and now My kookie proposed me for marriage and I accepted him....
   Ashley - wow , this is amazing... Good , I am soo happy for you . Please text me your and Yuna's numbers. I wanna be in touch with you two..
  Anna - NOPE ! If you want our numbers then you have to join us in my engagement...
   Ashley - But ! My studies and job will effect here...
   Anna - Is that more important than your bestie's engagement...
   Ashley - Awww ! My emotional blackmailer. I got you. But trust me I can't...
   Anna - SHUT UP ! Don't you know how much everyone is missing you. Your family , Yuna and Me...
  Ashley - I know sweet heart but I can't ignore my work..
   Anna - what you think . I don't know you.. I know you still loves Jimin and scared to face him that's why you are not coming...
   Ashley - NO ! I don't love him anymore.. I am busy here...
  Anna - Please Ashley , Don't be a heartless person. You know he still loves you. 365 days every morning he use to text me and Yuna about you. Like , did we find any way to contact ? Are you fine ? Are you happy etc.. He still loves you like crazy...
     Ashley - ( Tears are automatically rolling down from my cheeks when I read that text ) Please , Anna don't force me to come.. I can't , I am very busy here and Very happy too ( Lied )
      Then I get offline as I can't lie anymore....
             AUTHOR'S POV
    Anna is constantly forcing her to come back but she is refusing her. But finally she is her bestiee so she agreed ..
           ONE WEEK LATER
     Yuna - I can't believe , I am gonna see her after a year..
   Anna - Yes ! You are right. I can't wait to see her .
   Jungkook - Guys , Her flight is landed , may be she will come in few minutes... WHAT .. Are you guys crying..
    Anna - No , Baby . You don't know how much we loves eachother and how we spent this year without her.
    Yuna - Its hard for us , but its worst for her. As we are together here and we have Jungkook and Jimin as well but , Ashley is was all alone there..
     Jungkook - Yeah you are right , And j hope said she didn't even made any friends there . This is so painful...
     Anna - look ! She is here ...
   Yuna - ( Screamed ) Ashleyyyyy
   Ashley - ( When I was coming out from airport I heard a scream of my name.. when I turn to that Voice I saw Yuna who is saying sorry shouting my name and Anna with her they are actually crying their eyes and looking so puffed and after seeing them I started crying as well then I ran towards them and we three made a group hug and it was so long . We cried alot in that hug then I heard a cough.. )
    ???? - ahhm ... ahmmm....
   Ashley - Hey ! Who are you...
    ??? - Aneyoungaseon jeanyeon bangtan soneyondan golden maknea Jean Jungkook inmindaaa.... ( In a cute voice )
    Ashley - ( with a weird face expression ) WHAT.. Does it means ....
    Anna - kookieee ! Ashley he is Jungkook , my soon to be fiancee and actually he loves a Korean boy band so he loves to introduce himself like them...
   Jungkook - Let me introduce myself properly , Hey ! Miss , nice to meet you , Myself Jean Jungkook international playboy. But fallen for your life my sweetie.. Anna .
    Anna - Awwww ! Kookie...
   Ashley - Yunaa , Don't you think that Anna found an equal crackhead as her ...
   Yuna - yeah ! You are right ( we burst into laughter )
            IN THE CAR
   Yuna - And one more thing I have to tell you. Its about Jimin......
    Ashley - .......

   Hi ! Thanks for reading my story and loving me . Sarangeeeooo Army.. are you curious for next... (。•̀ᴗ-)✧