Surprise

AUTHOR'S POV

         Jimin was in huge shock as he knows she loves him so much... Deep inside his heart he knows that she is lying . He knows that he is her first love and no one can take this place.... But he feels hurted by this sudden action.. He didn't talk to her but he don't wanna miss the last chance to see her before she left the country.... So he put a mask and hat and went to the airport... He saw her saying goodbye to all and then her eyes connect with him and her sad face turned into a bright smile as she wanna run towards him and hug him so tight... But he don't wanna make any scene so he mixed up in crowd . She searched for him but didn't found him so she left the country.......

          AFTER 6 MONTHS

      Dr.Eun woo - So Jimin , you want some holidays why....
      Jimin - Actually sir my friends are getting married. So we decided to enjoy alot and I need some holidays..
      Dr.Eun woo - ofcourse my boy... You are like my little brother . I want you to be happy , I want you to live a fruitful life.... Obviously I am here to handle your patients... Go and have fun...( Smile )
       Jimin - oh , thanks dr...

               In Canada

    Employee - mam , this meeting is postponed so you can go home... Its already too late....
      Ashley - Yeah , ok lets go..... ( Then I started my car and headed towards home. When I was driving my car I played some music.... And suddenly this song started then I remembered that day when I told Jimin that its my all-time favourite song and I am in love with this song so he said I have a good music taste...)

      The whole ride is so peaceful and full of Jimin's memories.... Then I reached my home.. when I was about to open my door , I saw that my door was already open... I am so scared so I took something to protect me and went inside...  It was a dark room. Nothing is visible... So , I turned on the light to see an unexpected surprise in front of my eyes.....)
       ??? - SURPRISE.....
       Ashley - Oppa..... Eomma, Appa.... Anna ,Yuna guys.... What.... How....when...omg... (I can't understand what going on , everyone is in my home and I don't know anything....)
      J hope - my princess.... I missed you so much.....
       ( Then Anna and Yuna ran towards her and hugged her so tight...)
       Anna- we missed you so much paboooo.....
       Yuna - ( crying ) I hate you....
        Ashley - Awwww , I love you too guys....
        Yoongi - yaaahhh! stop your nonsense hate you and love you too session and let us meet her as well... We missed her as well....
        Jin - Ashleyaaahhhh , come my little baby girl... I missed you so much...
        Ashley - aahhh! Jin bro I missed you too...
         Tae - don't you missed me.... Hmmmm
         Ashley - obviously paboo , you are the one who knows me even when no one knows.....
          Jungkook - Am I a joke to you..... Ashley I really missed you and your food.....
          Ashley - kookie , don't worry.. I am gonna make your favourite dishes now....
          Namjoon - Ashley... My little sweet heart... How are you...
         Ashley - Namjoon oppa.. I am good actually so happy to see you guys here... ( Then I hugged him and whispered in his ear..) Jimin....
        Namjoon - don't worry. He is fine.. but he didn't came as he get some emergency at last moment....
        Ashley - (sadly nobbed)..
         Tae - don't you wanna know the reason for this sudden surprise....
        Ashley - of course of course , please tell me...how is this happened....
         J hope - well... Our bunny and little angel is getting married soon....
         Ashley - OMG , what , when , where... Why don't you tell me earlier....
         Anna - chilll,... This much questions.... Calm down babe....
         Yuna - yeah , look at her... How much curious sheis....
          Jin - Actually , they decided to get married and when we were about to call you j hope suggested us to plan a destination wedding....
         Yoongi - that's why we are here to plan a destination wedding for this stupid couple...
        Tae - Hyung , why are you calling then stupid couple .. They are so cute with eachother....
         Yoongi - lets give you a demo....  Kookie , Anna you know your sad song playlist was deleted by kookie.....
          Anna - JEON JUNGKOOK... What the hell... I hate you , how could you do that with me as you know I love sad song and you deleted my favourite song Euphoria as well......
         Jungkook - hyung , why you done this with me.... Baby , it was just an accident... Remember I am the one who helped you get it back as well.... And don't make me remember when you drink my Banana milk without my permission....
           Yoongi - ( smirk ) see.. They are getting married and just a song or Banana milk is enough to make them say I hate you to eachother....
         ( Then everyone was settling down as they reached here after a long journey.... Then Ashley went to her parents room and ask them if they need something... She checked Everyone in their room...
     Room. 1 - Tae and kookie are sleeping while cuddling eachother as this younger brother cant sleep without a warm hug....
    Room. 2 - Jin is standing beside Namjoon oppa who is scolding Yoongi for troubling Anna and Kookie.. And Yoongi is listening them with a bored look.....
      Room. 3 - Yuna is scolding Anna as she is getting married now and still behaving like a kid....
      Room . 4 - Then I saw Hobi oppa , who is doing something on his phone so I knocked his door and went in to ask if he needs something.....
       Ashley - Oppa , if you need something then call me anytime... Ok...
        J hope - ok ,by the way... I need sometime of my princess now. Can I get it....
        Ashley - of course oppa... ( Then I sat besides him...)
      J hope - look Ashley , as we all know that you made yourself to live a lonely life.... But we want you to be happy... As Anna is getting married , Yuna is secretly in love with Jin... So we found a guy for you too.... Look he is gonna come at wedding day... Lets meet him for us and try to start a new life with him...
       Ashley - ( in a complete shock but didn't said anything.....)

****************************

          Hi ! Well , what you want , a move on or a complete love story.. lets see...... (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)