Confessions ❤️

Author : Hey viewers sorry for late,
    Lastly you read that after a long ignorance. One day Jimin and Ashley was chatting with eachother. Firstly, it was casual. Then Jimin said a shocking thing which made Ashley to freeze on her place as statue and that is the moment when she realised that she cant control her emotions anymore....

     Jimin - Ashley ! I wanna tell you something..
     Ashley - yeah ! Sure Jimin , tell me ..
     Jimin - Ashley , I know that Anna and Yuna told you everything what I said to them. I know that you are aware of my emotions and you know that I like you...
      Actually , my family is asking me to get married..
    Ashley - oh , then..
    Jimin - As you know about my feelings so, I want you to marry me..
    Ashley - I wish I could.. (Then suddenly I unsend the message , But he saw it )
    Jimin - What ! Why did you unsend that..
     Ashley - Nothing just its accidentally tipped.
    Jimin - Ashley , please don't hesitate to express your thoughts , please tell me everything without being afraid..
    Ashley - I can't , ... It hurts . Not just for you but for me as well ..
     Jimin - Forget about all the pains and stuff... Just tell me what you feel for me..
    Ashley - Its not in my hands. My family will never accept it .
     Jimin - I understand , but still just confess it . We will do anything.. but first tell me did you have feelings for me...
    Ashley - (take a deep breath ) Yes Jimin , I started growing feelings for you. You changed my entire world..
    Jimin - you too , Everything was changed when you came in my life. But please Ashley , give me one chance. I can talk to your parents. And send my parents for proposals..
    Ashley - Nooo.. please , it's not acceptable for them. I don't wanna make them feel disrespect..
   Jimin - ok ok , fine , chill..
   Ashley - I know,it hurts that we both have feelings for eachother but can't do anything. Thats why I was not confessing that . I don't want to ruin our friendship.
      Jimin - it's ok , I will never let it happen , No matter what happens next. No matter how much we got broken by destiny . But we will always be friends ..
   Ashley - Thanks jimin .. I need to go . Once again sorry for that, but I can't do anything. Byee
    Jimin - its fine , ok bye..

     AUTHOR'S POV : After that, Ashley feels awkward to text him. But still they texted each other.. 
     Jimin - Hey ! Ashley how are you..
    Ashley - I am fine and how was your day .
    Jimin - its just ok..
   Ashley - hmm. , You know I got a follow request today. That guy was so bold and weird .
    Jimin - Why ! What he said..
   Ashley - He want me to be his girlfriend..
    Jimin - why don't you tell him that you have a boyfriend..
    Ashley - I said, I am not interested.. and why would I lie. I don't have any boyfriend..
    Jimin - What ! Then what about me..
   Ashley - what! You ? My boyfriend ? ..Nooo , we are just friends..
    Jimin - don't you tell me that you have feelings for me .. Don't convert now..
   Ashley - yeah I said , But..
   Jimin - that's it then . No buts no ifs..
   Ashley - but we are not in relationship..
    Jimin - we didn't confess that but we are at the same stage right now...
   Ashley - oh , but still its weird for me , because I never ever dates anyone..,
    Jimin - its fine. I am so happy that you likes me back...
  Ashley - hmm , ok then its too late. I am sleepy now.. so see you then..byee
   Jimin - Ok byee , My moon...
        ( AUTHOR'S POV : After that , They started talking like couples and its not a lie if we say that they are secretly dating eachother on instagram..  For Ashley , its a bit awkward, but Jimin's love always make her trust him. Love him so much. Now , the situation is Ashley can even put her life on danger by trusting jimin and she founds the true and the most loyal love of her life.. And the only persons who knows everything about Jimin and Ashley are Yuna and Anna... )
                ONE DAY
      When ! Ashley was so tired and busy with her work. She get a call from Jimin.
  Ashley - hey jimin , whats up
     Jimin - hello ! How was your day.... You sounds dull
   Ashley - yeah ! Its really tired..
     Jimin - why don't you take a break..
    Ashley -  I want to but its alot of work...
    Jimin - aishhhhh ! You can make your work done tomorrow... Lets go somewhere..
   Ashley - Fine ! But Anna and Yuna are also coming with us . (Its gonna look like a date if I go alone with him . So I drag Anna and Yuna with me . )
              AT THE BEACH
      Yuna - this place is beautiful.. Anna lets take some pictures..
   Anna - yeah sure ! That looks a perfect place for pics.. lets go.. ( they went to take the pictures then me and Jimin is all alone here )
    Jimin - Is it awkward for you to come with me alone..
   Ashley - Nooo.. ( lied )
   Jimin - then why did you forcefully drag Anna and Yuna with us .
    Ashley - Honestly , please don't mind . But its my first time when I am liking someone so , its actually a bit awkward for me . As it looks like a date, you know...
  Jimin - ( Chuckled ).. Its fine I am not forcing you to do anything for me. I like you as you are. You are just perfect from every angle for me...
   Ashley - seriously , thanks..
       ( AUTHOR'S POV : Then they started walking at the corner of the beach. Its a beautiful view what they are enjoying. Its mid evening time, a beautiful Twilight scenery is visible . Birds are going back to their home. Sky is a bit orange. A peaceful silent environment. And then , Jimin takes Ashley's hand in his. And introvert his fingers with her .. Ashley started being tomato by her cheeks and getting so shy by this...
      Suddenly , Phone rings ....
   Ashley - Hello ! Yes oppa , tell me what happened...
   J hope - where are you right now ..
     Ashley - Actually I was at the beach oppa..
    J hope - isn't it your working hours. What are you doing on beach.. and with whom you visited there ....
   Ashley - oppa ! Why are you getting angry . Its all my friends. I am here with my friends...
      J hope - you are holding a boys hand like a couple and telling me that you are with your friends... Turn around..
      ( Hang up the call )
    Ashley - ( in nervousness.. ) oppa ,
    Jhope - don't call me oppa. Why the hell are you doing this. You know that we never want you to be in relationship and you are here with this guy all alone...
   Ashley - I am not alone oppa , Anna and Yuna are there with us .
    Yuna - j hope bro ! She is right.  we are here . She is not alone..
    Anna - yeah ! Bro ...
    J hope - I don't trust you anymore Ashley ... Let's go home now....

   This is the first time when Jhope call her Ashley . He always call her princess ..
    So viewers did you wanna know what happened next............... (´;︵;')