Can't be far anymore

Ashley - Yuna where is Namjoon oppa , His flight is already came then why he is still inside.....Yunaaa....yuna ( in shock , when I saw her sleeping on the car's bonnet ) youuuuu, why are you sleeping. Paboooooo , I getting worried for Namjoon oppa and you miss sleeping beauty GET UP..... ( By kicking her so hard )
      Yuna - Aaaahhhhhh ! You, why did you kick me. Its 4:00am and you know I love to sleep but my brrooo , why he has to come this early.... ( In a sleepy tone )
    Ashley - You duffer ! He is still inside . His flight is already landed. Why can't you understand. What if he is stucked in something..... you sleeping asss, do something..
      Yuna - Yaaaahhhh ! If you are getting worried then just call him..( again in sleepy tone )
     Ashley - Fine ( Then I called Namjoon oppa ) Hello oppa, where are you why you are not coming out...
    Namjoon - I am right behind you Sweet heart.. ( by hanging up the call )
     Ashley - Namjoon oppa, ( in a very happy tone ) ..
            AUTHOR'S POV
       As Ashley , Anna and Yuna are very close to eachother so their families are also very familiar to eachother. Every members of their are well known for eachother. Even Namjoon and Jhope are very close friends . As Ashley's brother J hope loves Anna and Yuna as her own sisters and same like that Yuna's brother Namjoon also loves Anna and Ashley as his own sisters...

       Ashley - How are you , oppa ! I missed you so much...
      Namjoon - I missed you too . I love it when you call me oppa as your own brother. I understand how much its hard for you to pass this years. As I use to live in Australia because of my work so I understand its not easy to live without family...
    Ashley - yeah ! You always get it what I was just thinking....
     Namjoon - did you came alone , where is your dumbo brother and my don by sweet  sister..
     Ashley - ( pointing towards the car's bonnet ) Here she is , your sleeping beauty...
       We both laughed at her and she get up and saw Namjoon...
       Yuna - Brooo, you came. ( Hugged him ) How are you bro...
     Namjoon - Hmmm , I am good , and you tell me first. Did you again behave like mafia again.. did you beaten someone or get into any fight...
      Yuna - ( in a nervous tone ) hehehe... N.. no oppa I am a polite girl...
     Ashley - ( After listening that me and Namjoon oppa burst into laughter as its impossible that yuna is a polite girl )...

TIME SKIP AT ANNA'S HOME

     Anna - Ashley , I still have to buy some stuff. And I need to visit salon as well to get ready for tonight...
    Yuna - what should I wear , its hella thing to decide a dress... ( In an angry tone ) By the way , where is Namjoon bro...
      Ashley - ( I chuckled for her words ) Namjoon oppa went to my home to meet Hobi oppa..
    Anna - oooo , ok but Ashley please help me out...
     Ashley - ok ok , lets go then....

       TIME SKIP AT VENUE
    J hope - Where is everyone. Ashley , ...
    Ashley - yes oppa , ....
    J hope - Call Anna , I wanna talk to her...
     Ashley - ok.
     Anna - yes hobi bro , did you call me...
     J hope - woahhh , my little angel is looking so pretty today.. actually I wanna tell you that I have some really important work today. Thats why I came here to congratulate you and Jungkook and join your happiness. But I need to go now....
       Anna - its ok oppa , I am very happy that you came . I don't have any elder brother but you two never make me feel that incompleteness . Thanks Namjoon bro , thanks hobi bro.....
       Namjoon - Don't say like that . Me and Hobi are just like own brothers for you , Ashley , Yuna , Jisoo and Nancy.... So don't be thankful...
         ( AUTHOR'S POV : Anna has two younger sisters . They are Jisoo and Nancy )

      J hope - Yeah ,  he is right. Ok then ,  I am leaving once again congratulations . princess take care of yourself and get ready fast , you and  yuna are still in casual looks. Bye everyone see you tomorrow... And Jungkook take care of my angel......
        Jungkook - of course, hyung.....
      Ashley - Ok , Bye.. Oppa...
( Then everyone went to their works. Guests started coming. Ashley and Yuna are getting ready for the event and Anna is busy in taking selfies with kookie. Then Ashley came outside the make-up room and said )
     Ashley - Kookie , where is Tae. We didn't saw him since yesterday .
    Jungkook - oh , Actually he has two bestfriend , he found them as their hyungs ( elder brother ) so he went to pick them here..
    Ashley - ooo , ok then I am going upstairs to change my clothes and guys don't wait for me just start the event I will be there soon...
    Anna - ok love , but don't take too much time. Me and Yuna are ready to go its just you...
     ( Then Ashley nodded and left. After she left, everyone headed to the hall way. Jungkook and Anna are still blushing by looking eachother and busy in talking to eachother by their eye language )
       Yuna - Will you guys please stop doing this. I know you are getting engaged but it gives me very weird vibes .
    Jungkook - just tell me that you are feeling so single today. Don't worry , my cutiee we will find someone for you as well...
    Yuna - whatever.... ( Then I headed to the outside door to find Tae as she can't see this soo romantic couple anymore..when her leg stucked into her dress and she is about to fall when two strong arms grab her by her waist..few seconds later when she opens her eyes to look a very handsome and charming guy is holding her and she get lost into his hypnotising eyes..then he help her to stand properly and said ,)
    ??? - are you ok miss , did you get hurted anywhere...
    Yuna - ( started blushing so hard ) No.. thanks ,  you helped me..
    Tae - Omg , when he grab your waist I thought you are gonna kill him for touching you but you are blushing whats going on here haa ( with an evil smirk )
      ??? - Yaah ! Tae why are you teasing her. I just helped her not to fall thats it....
      Anna - Oh ! Thanks for that. By the way, Tae can you please introduce us. Who is this gentleman and this sleepy wild cat...
      ???? - Yaaaahhhh ! Don't call me cat...
     Tae - stop it , Anna, this gentleman is Jin and This cat I mean this is Yoongi....
    Yuna - ( JIN , his name is also very humble like him)
       ( When they are busy in teasing eachother yuna said )
     Yuna - Where is Jimin and Namjoon bro...
     Jungkook - Namjoon bro , he went to meet someone and he said to call me when the ceremony get started. And I called Jimin he said he is on the wa..... Look here he is....
     Jimin- Hey ! Everyone . Hmmm our naughty angel is looking beautiful.
     Anna - thanks Jimin . I am so happy to see you here..
    Jimin - where is Ashley...
    Jungkook - mmmhhhmmmm , can't wait to see haaa ....( In a teasing way)
             AUTHOR'S POV
        When they are talking to eachother Jimin get a call so he went aside to attend...Then everybody saw Ashley coming downstairs . She is wearing a white dress with half curled  hairs open and a beautiful pair of shoes with light make-up . She is just giving that heavenly vibes.. when Jimin saw her, he turned speechless he cant took his eyes off from her. She came down and started talking to other , she didn't notice that Jimin was standing and staring her with full of loves at a corner...while talking to yuna she heard a sound and she turned around...)
     Jimin - Hey ! You are looking goddess today.. I am proud of my choice......
     Ashley - .........

       Hi ! Viewers , what you think about Ashley , is she actually looking really beautiful or its jimins love which make her more beautiful.... Lets see what will happen to this lovely broken birds...(◠‿◕)