Heart broken

Ashley - Mom please, why you want me to get married this early.. Please let me finish my studies first....
     Mom - Dear I understand ! But this is really a great proposal.. That guy has a brilliant job in abroad. You can live in abroad after marriage.. And most important thing, He is very handsome. I am sure you are gonna like him..
      Ashley - May be .. but please my exams are coming soon so don't distract me by this shits.. ( angrily went to her room ) ..
     J hope - Mom ! Why are you forcing her. If she doesn't want to get married then let it be...
     Mom -  Aishhh ! Don't you know how much clumsy and immature this girl is.. That guy is so matured and well settled . He is perfect for her. He can take care of her properly and good proposal are not easy to find....
      ASHLEY'S POV
      My family is fed up of me. Thats why they want to throw me away from them.. I am still processing my secondary education and they want me to get married... (. Suddenly someone knocked the room's door )
     Ashley - who is this...
    J hope - your oppa , princess..
   Ashley - oppa if you are here to convince me for that proposal then please I am not in mood..
   J hope - No , sweet heart , I came here to listen your point of view.. ( he sits besides me said I put my head on his shoulder and hugged him. Then he started caressing my hair )
     Ashley - oppa ! I don't wanna get married. You know that ity dream to study hard and become an independent girl . I want to do my Masters and they are not even letting me to complete this secondary education..
     J hope - princess ! You are right . I understand and even appraciate your wish....
Ashley - oppa! Its not appraciate , its appreciate .. this is not so hard to pronounce...
   J hope - but for me, it is like hell to pronounce this word ..
    (Both chuckled a bit , then Jhope said, )
        Princess ! Trust me , I will talk to that guy and he will let you study even after marriage.. Parents are so worried for you as you are so innocent and immature. You must need a guy who loves you , who cares you , and who can do anything for your happiness...
     Ashley - just like you, oppa ( smiled )
     J hope - yes ! Sweet heart, don't worry about this proposal and focus on your exams . Let me handle this , Ok..
    Ashley - ok oppa , I trust you.. Now let me sleep, good night...

     Author's pov : That family likes Ashley and they even greet her with sweet as a tradition to confirm a proposal.. Ashley was a bit worried but not too much because . Her in-laws said she can continue her studies after marriage... She agreed for marriage but still, something in her heart is not letting her to be happy. She always feels like its not what she want...
AUTHOR'S POV END
      I was just laying down on my bed and text my friend Noona and Shalbey about my marriage proposal..
     Noona - woww Ashley its great..
    Shalbey - hmmm , that means we are getting a brother in law soon ...(in a teasing tone )
     Ashley - shut up idiots , its nothing like that..
           A WEEK LATER
       When I was busy in my work , Shalbey called me,
   Ashley - hey ! Shalbey. What's up..
   Shalbey - Hello ! Good , how are you..
    Ashley - fine and what going on , haa..
     Shalbey - Actually I called you to say something , as you know that Noona and Alex are dating since two years so Noona is in touch with some boy classmates of us . So yesterday she was with me and she get a message from Jimin...
       Author's pov : When shalbey said jimin, Ashley gets a complete flashback of every memory what she made with jimin....

    Ashley - Who jimin , seriously.. what did he said..
      Shalbey - He texted that , I know Ashley is engaged with someone , Is she happy . Is everything happening by her own wish. Then its good that she is getting someone in her life...
      Ashley - What , how did he know that I accepted the proposal.. And Its surprising that he still remember me..
    Shalbey - yeah ! He remembered you and Alex told him that you accept the proposal.. Ok then I need to go for some busy work . See you later byee..
     Ashley - byee ( and hanged up the call )
       Ashley's pov - This is the thing which I was feeling incomplete.. My heart is still attached with jimin , that's why my heart refusing to that proposal.. But he said he is happy for me.. Then I was right I am the stupid one who loves him. He just see me as a friend..
       This feels like it breaks my heart that the person to whom I given my heart is happy when I am committing to someone else..
     Author's pov : It hurts alot to Ashley . She feels like heart broken.. So she decided to accept everything what destiny did...
      A MONTH HAS PASSED AND EVERYONE STARTED DECIDING THE WEDDING DATE BUT SOMETHING UNEXPECTED HAPPENED...

    J hope -  Mom .. Dad... Where are you..
   Dad - what happened son , why are you shouting..
    Ashley - oppa what happened.....
   J hope - Why don't you understand. That family is fraud. They are greedy for our money thats it. They have no interest in our Ashley..
    Dad - what... Tell me properly.. what happened.
    J hope - They said , They need alot of dowry... The one who are interested in dowry can torture our princess even after marriage..
    Dad - Then call them and said we are not interested in greedy people..
    Ashley's pov : I was actually so happy that I can continue my studies again but feeling lonely after reminding Jimin's words that ( I am happy for her )
            TWO YEARS HAS PASSED AND NOW I AM WORKING IN AN OFFICE AS A PART TIME TO BECOME INDEPENDENT AND I HAVE TWO IDIOTS (Basically we are three idiots together.. ) Their names are Anna and Yuna...
       Anna is a naughty girl with full of joy and Yuna is a bold and mafia type girl.. and they are like lifelines of mine now...
      When I was watching their instagram story noona sent me a profile and said follow him and talk to him... Its none other than jimin....
     Ashley - why would I text him. ..
    Noona - Alex broke up with me . And he never cares about me . He used me as a time pass. But Ashley trust me whenever I talked to jimin he never forgets to ask about you and he always seems like so caring for you . Be a good friend of him atleast..
        AUTHOR'S POV : Ashley really wanna text him but a bit worried because , its like 4 years has passed and now you moved on from his crush and she is so sure that he never likes her in that way .  But she still texted him ...
   Ashley - Hey ! Jimin what's up. How are you.. Noona send me your id...
    Jimin - ......

Hi Viewers ! Wanna know what jimin said and how they confessed everything and how they react to eachother..
  Then stay here for next part .o((*^▽^*))o