Desire of being together

Ashley - Lets go Jimin everyone is waiting for us. Namjoon oppa has also arrived ....
     Jimin - Ummm , ( when she was about to leave I said , ) Ashley.. Please promise me that you will love me forever...
      Ashley - Even if I don't want it but my  heart will always keep this promise ....

    ( They both look into their souls through eyes..and then headed to ceremony...)

             AT THE HALL

     Namjoon - here they are...
     Ashley - ( I started panicking as Namjoon oppa saw me with Jimin and I am afraid that he could tell this to hobi oppa...)
    Namjoon - wooaaahh! Sweet heart you are looking very beautiful..
    Jimin - hello , Namjoon bro, how are you . Long time no meet...
    Namjoon - yeah , lastly we met around 8 months ago . How are you Jimin. ( Then I said in his ear ) I can say you have a brilliant choice.. ( by pointing Ashley )
      Jimin - Bro... Stop it..( blushing )
     Ashley - ( I saw Namjoon oppa is whispering something in Jimin's ear by pointing me. Then jimin said bro, stop it... I am in complete shock that Namjoon bro is teasing him by my name...is he also support this as others...)
      Jungkook - ( fake cry ) When you guys are gonna stop talking.. I want to put this beautiful ring in a beautiful hand of my angel...I am TRUSFRATED .....

   ( Author - ( to the one who said its spelling mistake..) What......its army's choice to say trusfrated instead of frustrated , cindrella instead of snow white and stob it instead of stop it. Bts said this and its official.....hehehe....)

    Anna - yeah , guys. Please start ceremony....
     Yuna - please..., I can't handle this dress anymore...
     Jin - But you are looking gorgeous in this outfit.... ( And I saw her blushing so hard . It makes me blush too..)
     Yoongi - aaiisshh ! I can't handle this cringy secret couple anymore.... Jin hyung , how can you fall for this rude boy type girl....
     Tae - hyung ! She is not that rude. She is just Straight forward as you and over protective for her friends..
      Namjoon - specially, if its Ashley . Then yuna is actually a mafia queen...
        Yuna - ( in a nervous tone ) shall we start ceremony...

            AUTHOR'S POV

     After that all conversation. They started the ceremony.... Jisoo and Nancy the younger sisters of Anna came and handed the rings to bride and groom....... First Kookie put the ring in Anna's finger and then Anna did the same... Everyone started clapping for them and cheering them....Yuna  secretly take a look towards Jin found he is already staring at her and she quickly rolled her eyes to hide her shyness and tomato face... Namjoon is admiring the couple as he is Anna's Dad...Tae is hugging Kookie as he is very happy to see his lil bro get love of his life....Yoongi is just being happy for the couple then accidentally made an eye contact with Yuna and they exchanged a disgusted look....Jimin and Ashley was standing together and clapping happily in front of the couple...then Jimin said in Ashley's ear....,

     Jimin - you know my biggest desire is to be together with you till the last breath.... I don't know what is our destiny but my love for you will never declines unless I die....
      Ashley - ( trying to hide her watery eyes ) if actually miracle exist then I want to recreate this moment with you ... But as I told you its our destiny which is broken and forced me to be away from you.... This month's last week is decided. When I am leaving this country....
     Jimin - Ashley , just let me try once... should I talk to your parents...
      Namjoon - don't even think about it Jimin....
    ( Then Ashley and Jimin turned to Namjoon with a surprised look..as he heard everything what they said...)
     Ashley - Did you heard everything...
      Namjoon - yeah ! But it's fine..i will not expose you guys in front of Hobi...i promise..
      Jimin - thanks bro , but why are you saying like this...
     Tae - don't you know , Hobi hyung is so caring and sensitive when it comes to Ashley...
     Jungkook - yes , I saw that how he gets angry if anyone talks about you...
     Anna - Don't you remember how he slaps you at the beach....
     Yoongi - What, did he slap him.... I didn't experience something like this love and all but still everyone should respect this feeling and if you are against then atleast don't be physical.....
      Yuna - this is the first time when I saw you saying something worthy....
     ( As yoongi gave her whatever look )
     Ashley - Jimin once again I am very sorry for that disrespect from Hobi oppa and they are right its our faith you have to accept it and never ever try to talk to him....
      Tae - ( as I see , the environment is getting heavier.. so I decided to lighten it up ) So miss. Ashley , we all know that you are a good singer so isn't it best time to enjoy this celebration in your voice....
       Jin - yeah , I saw one of your video in Anna's phone when you are singing at break time in office... You are good in singing so please.....
       Ashley - I.....I ...( Started being anxious ..then I feel a hand on my hand , its Jimin who makes me calm by his cute smile and told me to sing by his eyes and I nodded..)

    Then Ashley started singing this song....

    She didn't say anything but everyone knows that she sang it for Jimin.......

                 TIME SKIP

     At night  , everyone is so tired as they sing dance and enjoy alot.. then they all headed to their home.... Jimin was already left early as he have to go to hospital early... But he told Ashley to meet him at hospital Tomorrow...... She didn't promise but agreed...then Hobi came...

****************************
              *  AUTHOR *

        Today I wanna confess something..as you all know that  I am a biggest Army and I wanna say that I am also a Dreamhead... Its her profile my most favourite platform to read... you_want_jams
  Ruhiaaahhh.....Thanks for being my friend and must say I am a great fan of your creative writing...... Sarangeeeooo...

       Hi ! Viewers , What you think. Did Hobi is gonna know about this reunion of love birds or everyone is gonna present perfectly....lets see..ʕ´•ᴥ•'ʔ