Ignorance

Author's pov (Hi viewers. ! So previously Jimin was doing Ashley's first aid and they are enjoying a long loving and sweeet eye contact with eachother.. But you know this heartless society will never let someone to be in love for so long .. So Ashley breaks her eye contact because of a loud sound screaming Ashhhlleeyyyyyy...... )

Ashley -( in mind : what the hell is this who came here to die ). WHAT ..
Shalbey - Ashley .. ...
Ashley - bark now What happened...
Shalbey - your bro jhope he is here.
( My eyes widened by hearing this . Because jhope aka hobi oppa will never visited my school before.. )
Ashley - what , where is he.
J hope - Here my lil princess
Ashley - Hobi oppa.. ( I gave him a wide smile and a side hug . )
J hope - wait what happened to your hand. Why is it has first aid on.
Jimin - Yeah she fell down . So I helped her for first aid..
J hope - (with a serious look) oh thanks mr. to help my princess. By the way ! Who are you..
Ashley - H..he is j..Jim..in our new classmate..
J hope - oh nice to meet you..
Jimin - same here sir , ..
Ashley - (I started being nervous in front of hobi oppa because jimin is also here so I forced him to come to play ground area with me . Which became my biggest mistake.. )
Ashley - So oppa ! What makes you visit here. I was just about to leave now.. so can we go home..
J hope - why are you so weird today. I just get some free time so I decided to take you home with me.
Ashley - then lets go ..
Friend - hey Ashley ! Where are you . We are searching you since an hour..
Friend, 2 - mmhhmm , may be she is with his romeoo..
Friend - oh seriously! By the way . Who is that handsome guy with you....
(My eyes widened by hearing them. They are constantly giving me heart attacks. I started panicking because my family hates me to being in relationship.. I hesitatedly saw hobi oppa who was giving me deadly glares and said, )
J hope - what the hell are you saying... Ashley what are they saying are you dating someone..
Ashley - oppa nooo... Noo.. its just romours we are just friends .. you can even ask jimin..
Ashley to that friends - yaaahhh ! What are you spitting . Are you in your sense..
Friend - ohhh, sorry sorry sir ! Yeah she is right we are just teasing her because she hates it when we ship her with someone..
J hope - Is it a joke for you.. to ruin someone's respect..
Ashley - oppa its ok. Thats why I told you to go home because I was scared that you could misunderstand me
J hope - No my princess ! I trust you ...Now lets go home..

I was so relaxed that hobi oppa has not misunderstood me . Then we left but I saw Jimin standing in a corner. I guess, he saw everything.
I am feeling so guilty for him. This is the best day of my life because I spent some good time with jimin but at the same time its a worst day because jimin saw hobi oppa's anger. And I guess he will never talk to me again..
NEXT DAY
Jimin started ignore me. Why would he not . He saw that just a romour is enough to make hobi oppa angry and if I started dating someone then he can murder me..
MONTHS has passed but we didn't talk to eachother. I started feeling more for him.
I thought, why would I feel so bad. May be he is just getting friendly with me and may be its just me who has feelings for him. Then I also started ignoring him..
Its our last day of school . Our last exam has completed and all the classmates visited school. I was already feeling so sad because I have to leave my heaven (school) and jimin too. And then my vice principal called me to the office. When I was about to go to office I saw that all the floor was filled with my boy classmates. I started being nervous because when I go there everyone turned to me. But still I ignored and made my way to the office but because of nervousness I fell down in front of all boys. That was so embarrassing. But I just stood up and went inside the office without even seeing who are watching me. The only person about whom I was thinking is Jimin
JIMIN'S POV
(When we all boys are standing in front of office I was just staring at the school building and reminding that I will never gonna get these days again. And then I saw a bench where Ashley use to sit daily when she was waiting for her friends to come. I remind every moment which I spent with Ashley in that minutes. Then I saw her coming here. She was looking nervous , i know its because all the boys are here. But she still crossing the way but suddenly she fell down..
Jimin - ( in mind : what, Did she get hurted , she fell down , may I go inside to see her , Aishhhh ! This clumsy girl . Can't even take care of herself.. I was so worried about her ) ...

Ashley - this is our last day and I created a great memory and impression of mine in Jimin's eyes by falling down
After sometime sir has came and started laughing on me and he said,
Sir - why you always fell down. Previously you fall from stairs and get a crack on leg and today again you did this. Why are you so clumsy.
Ashley - sirrrrr ! Instead of being pitty for me you are making fun of mine. You are so mean...

When we are getting ready to left the school. I was so anxious to face everyone because of my great achievement which I get when I fall down. But still went out and saw none other than jimin standing in front of the door. It looks like he is worried for me, but he didn't say a single word.
Jimin - ( in mind: I saw her coming outside, I really wanna ask her and check her out that, is there any injury but I don't wanna to prove that romour of our shipping are true and I hope she understand . So I just made an eye contact with her but didn't talk... )

Ashley pov - Before leaving school I take a look at the whole school and at last I saw Jimin and he saw me too we both are really sad . I was sad because I am losing him. I guess he is sad because he is leaving school....
2 YEARS LATER.....
Ashley - please mom let me study I don't wanna marry this early.....

****************************

Hi ! Viewers , please stay here to know the story of their re meet and confessions. (*˘︶˘*).。*♡