Secretly Met

Jin - aaahhhh! I am so tired.... Namjoon you are so mean I told you I can't dance but you forced me. Now I am so tired....
     Namjoon - But you did well...
      Yuna - yes, bro is right ! Jin you did great... I like your clumsy dance and your funky goggles....
       Yoongi - That goggles and dance moves are full of embarrassment . How can you find it cute... Don't you have eyes.... ( In a teasing way ) oh , I forgot love is blind right....
        Tae - But it was a great fun right.. I enjoyed alot...But I miss my baby yeountan ...
         Anna - bro , please I am so scared of dog... Don't take him with you when I am around you....
         Jungkook - Awwww ! Chill baby , he is very cute and Bam too....
         Anna - Bam , who..... Don't tell me that you too have a dog.....( In a angry tone )
        Tae - hahahahaa ! Kookie , you are died now.. you didn't tell her about Bam...
        Jungkook - hyung , please don't say like that my Bam is so calm...
       Anna - JEON JUNGKOOK ! What the hell is this , I am not talking to you.... You didn't told me about your dog.. even you know that I am so scared of dogs... I HATE YOU.......
      Ashley - Stop it guys... You are just engaged couples and started saying I hate you... Its not fare ...
      Yuna - obviously ! Its just a dog Anna... Kookie , don't worry we will help her to be friends with Bum....
      Yoongi - ITS BAM...NOT BUM....You Dumpster.....
      Yuna - Ok Ok its just slip of tongue.... And as you said king.......king of dumpster...
        Namjoon - Stop it , Yuna behave.... Atleast now , Jin is watching you....
        Jin - ( I started blushing as Namjoon is trying to make Yuna's impression good in my eyes.... But I like her as she is... wait , what... Do I like her... I don't know... isn't it too much early.... then a sound makes me come out of my thoughts....)
        Tae - Hyung , what are you thinking... ( Whisper in his ear ) Are you imagining wedding day and night with Yuna....ha... ( With a smirk )
       Ashley - ( I heard what Tae said to Jin so I chuckled and joined him ) Bro , Should I help you... you know me and Anna are the closest to Yuna...
         Anna - Yeah Jin Bro , we can help and then Ashley can join your thoughts with jimin...
        Ashley - yaahhhh! You never miss any chance to tease me right....
        Namjoon - Hobi , you missed everything....
       Jungkook - What Hobi hyung , now you came... After the all celebration are finished...
       J hope - ohh , sorry my little Bunny , I was busy... And now I came to pick Ashley...
      Yuna - I knew it... Anna see hobi bro has came just to pick Ashley he didn't love us....
       J hope - No , I
      ( Then Anna cut him and said...)
      Anna - No. , You mean you don't love us....
     J hope - Don't even think of making me fool...i know you are teasing and as you both know that I love both of you as Ashley...
      Jin - Then let her come with us tomorrow....
      J hope - Where and who are you two...
      Tae - these are my best friends , He is Jin hyung  and He is Yoongi hyung.....And we decided to Visit amusement park tomorrow... So , can Ashley come with us
       J hope - Mmmmm... Ok , as she is here for few days.. so I want her to create memories as much as she can...
      Ashley - (  I jumped on him and hugged him so tight ) Thanks oppa , you are the best.....
       Yoongi - Its already 1:00am can we go home now... I am very tired.. I want my baby now....
      Yuna - BABY...! Who is that unlucky girl... I am feeling so pitty for her as YOU are her boyfriend.....
      Yoongi - Aishhh! I don't need any girl , my baby is my pillow and the girl who is gonna be mine must be the luckiest girl in the world.... How can a dumpster like you knows a gem...

   ( Author - Yoongi oppa.... I wanna be that pillow......( Crying )....hehe.... Lets back to the story readers... )

      Yuna - hahhaha ! Pillow , Baby..... Now tell me who is dumpster...
      Jungkook - guys , Hyung .. now you are not tired , you have a lot of energy to fight right....
       Anna - yeah , get out you Bunny . Go to your Bam.... Namjoon bro , can you drop me to my home....
       Namjoon - of course , sweetie..
        Jungkook - ( crying and pointing his finger on Anna's arm..) Ding Dong.., Baby..... Sorry please.... ( Pout and cupped her face with his both hands...) You are my flower flower flower.....
       ( Everyone started laughing on this cutee fight...)

                TIME SKIP
      Everyone left to their home... Anna is still angry on Jungkook and Bam so she left with Namjoon bro... Yuna put a stone on her heart while saying goodbye to Jin and Yoongi drag Jin hyung very hardly to the car as he is not ready as well to leave Yuna...Tae gave his shoulder to the crying kookie as Anna is still angry and Ashley left with J hope after laughing so hard on everyone's situation....)
                   IN CAR
     Ashley - ( thank god , no one talks about Jimin in front of hobi oppa... Then hobi oppa said something which I didn't heard then he shake me by my arm and I came to reality...). Haa , what happened oppa , did you say something....
        J hope - What are you thinking about... I was talking since so long as an idiot and you are lost in your thoughts....
        Ashley - Sorry , oppa .. what you said....
        J hope - nothing , I was just asking how was your party......and my princess was looking so good.... Oooohhhhh! I can't even take my eyes off from you....
      Ashley - Thanks oppa , and yeah party was nice.....

       TIME SKIP NEXT DAY

      Tae - Look Ashley , again everyone is late... I told them to be on time but this sleeping ass are always late...
      Ashley - yeah ! No one has came till now..... Look , Yoongi , he came....
       Yoongi - Hey ! Guys , whats upp....
        Tae - you sleeping wild cat , why are you so late...
      Yoongi - yaahhh! I am elder than you respect me...
       Ashley - enough.. call others Tae....
            ( Then one by one everybody has came and we headed in car...)
      Ashley - Jin bro , where are we going . This way is not for park....
       Tae - yeah ! This way leads to hospital as our Ashley's heart is not well,...
        Ashley - But....
      Yoongi - No buts No ifs...just go he is dying to spend sometime with you and you are busy in your buts and ifs....
        Jin - yeah ! Ashley chill we can handle if something happens....
      Anna - Ashley , please ask him if he has any cat please....
       Ashley - what why... Well he has a cat but he gave his cat to his sister ... But why are you asking that....
      Anna - Awww , he did it because he knows that you hate cats.... And someone know that I hate dogs but didn't care about it....( Rolled her eyes from kookie...)
      Jungkook - Anna , baby how many times you want me to say sorry . Please forgive me for that....
      Tae - Ashley , leave them they are like this only... I was thinking that they are gonna fight with their kids as well when they loose any games with them...and after being done with your date just call Namjoon hyung... He will pick you  from hospital and take you in park ok....
      Ashley - ok , wait , what..... Date.... Are you mad.. its hospital and I am not going on date....
       Jin - ok ok , lets go now....

      TIME SKIP IN HOSPITAL

    Jimin - ( holding Ashley's hand who is sitting in front of him in his cabin..) I want this moment to stop here forever....
      Ashley - Jimin , I am so scared .  We are doing the same thing as before.... Previous results are in front of us and I am sure now , we are gonna die if we again get caught by oppa...
      Jimin - ( stands from his chair and sit on the other chair besides Ashley again holds her one hand and another hand is on her face and said...) Please Ashley , firsly you are telling me that you are going again soon and not even letting me to create some memories for rest of my life with you.....
       Ashley - Even I want to create some memories with you... I want to go on a long drive , I want to go for a movie , I want to have a peaceful walk at night while holding your hand , and much more... But...
        Jimin - then he kissed on my cheeks and join his forehead with mine and said... I hate this word BUT it ruins my entire life.....
      Ashley - ( by putting his hand on Jimin's face) Thats why I don't want you to love me more.... It hurts when we left alone at last.....
          RING RING....
   Ashley - ( on call) Hello , Namjoon oppa...  Are you here , Yeah I am coming.....Ok... Ok , bye..
       Jimin - ( then she left but I back hugged her and we started getting emotional..I started being halucinated by her existence in my arms and kissed her neck and she started panicking as she never being touchy with boys...so I stepped back but she saw that I am getting embarrassed so she suddenly hugged me and said...)
      Ashley - I am sorry Jimin... I am very sorry for each and every moment when I hurt you or you get hurted by me.... I am very sorry... I can't do anything ....
      Jimin - .......

****************************

      Hi ! Literally, its just a story but I wanna cry right now.... I want them to be together... But I am the writer who are making this all...hehehe.... Lets see what happens......