Jin's Babe

AUTHOR'S POV

      J hope said they found a suitable guy for Ashley as they don't want her to live alone like this.... That guy is coming on wedding day.... She was so shock as she didn't expect this thing this much early.... Then she left Jhope's room and went to her room..... She locked the door and layed down on bed... Still she is processing that what happened just now.... Automatically tears started falling from her eyes and soon her pillow is wet now...

        Ashley - ( she said to herself ) What is my mistake to suffer this much.... ( Sobbing ) everyone knows that I love him... But still want me to marry someone else.... Why... Why...( After crying so hard she fall asleep...)

           NEXT MORNING

     Ashley - ( When I was making breakfast for everyone , I was thinking about hobi oppa's words... My mind is telling me to do what he said as I don't want Jimin to suffer for me.. but my heart is not allowing me to even think about someone else... I was in my thoughts when a hand on my shoulder make me shutter a bit then I saw Jin and he said...)
      Jin - you little girl , are you alright... What are you thinking....
      Ashley - nothing bro..  I was just.. ,by the way.. tell me honestly did you actually loves Yuna.... You can tell me I will help you.. I swear I will keep it secret...
      Jin - (when she asked me that I started blushing so hard then I whispered something in her ear and she started screaming...)
      Ashley - OH MY GOD....Jin bro , this is amazing . You planned this much for her.. yaahhhhh!
        Jin - shhhhh! Pabooo , keep it secret . No one knows about it except you and Yoongi... Please I told you to help me in this and please don't let anyone to know this...
        Ashley - promise , I swear.. ( a bright smile )....

           AUTHOR'S POV

      Then they decided to go for shopping and they started all the preperation for wedding... Anna , Yuna, Kookie , Jin and Tae are the one who went.... After they are done with shopping they decided to eat something....

        Anna - Kookie , please feed me... I am hungry....
        Jungkook - Ofcourse , babe....
         Jin - you know Yuna , I love pizza , when I use to go for outing I definitely eat pizza ...
         Yuna - ohh ! Nice choice, I love pizza as well....
         Tae - This lovey dovey , couples are too much.. ( then I saw Ashley was silently rolling her finger on the top of cup and deeply focused in some thoughts.... So I said...) Ashley , ( I put my hand on his hand ) What happened.. you are looking worried.. you can share with me anything..
         Ashley - Hmm , yeah ,  everyone are childish or emotional so I don't wanna share anything with anyone.. but you are the one who always give a practical solution so....
        Tae - so , what are you waiting for.. just tell me the problem...
        Ashley - lets go somewhere , and let them enjoy their quality time as well ( smirk)...
        Tae - ok , guys.. we will join you later , we have some work....
         Jungkook - ok....

       ( Then they went to the park near the mall.. Ashley told him everything what j hope said )
       Tae - look Ashley , you are a very diplomatic girl as you can do anything for your family's respect so I don't think so that any hope will work here... You don't have this much courage to fight for your love...so just try to move on... Please don't mind I really like your couple and I want you to be together but you...
        Ashley - I understand Tae, thats why I shared this with you as I know you always gives me the correct suggestions... ( Smile )
        Tae - I am feeling so bad for you , lets go then....
        ( Then they headed to home with others... Next day was a special day as Jin prepared a surprise for everyone... He waked up at early morning and went somewhere...)
             AT BREAKFAST
       Yuna - Ashley , where is Jin , he is not here since morning....
       Yoongi - whyy......, Is your food not getting in without seeing him... ( Disgusted look )
       Yuna - you disrespectful Cat... Do your breakfast , its not your business....
       Namjoon - yuna , my baby .. calm down... He is just teasing you....
        Ashley - chill  Yuna , Jin is busy in some work as just a week is left for our kids wedding....
        Yuna - kids???
        J hope - look how they are playing video games  , sometimes I really think that Are they actually couples or else. They always gives me that fighting classmates vibes...
        ( They all laughed on his words... Then they all decided to go somewhere.. Ashley went to some work with hobi... Yoongi , Tae and Kookie went for arcade and Anna, Yuna and Namjoon went for some outing... Then Anna said..)
       Anna - Bro, I need to buy some matching stuff with my wedding dress can you take me to mall...
     Namjoon - ok , lets go...
      Anna - but bro , my look is a surprise for Ashley and Yuna so I don't want her to come with me.....
      Yuna - what.... Why... Shut up idiot...
       Namjoon - Yuna , if she really wanna make it surprise then don't ruin it... Look there is a park there , you can hang out over there for sometime...
       Yuna - ( I am so pissed off right now..) ok fine... Get lost.... ( Then they left and I went to the park... As its night so there are only few people. But this is the most peaceful moment and I saw a cute couple over there which make me remind the first day when I met Jin and he hold me from falling.... Suddenly I noticed a board sticked on a tree it is written as..... " Come to this way my don oops queene Yuna..."

             AUTHOR'S POV

        Yuna followed the directions and finally went to a place where there is a small table was decorated as someone is gonna surprise his special one.. it's so beautiful... Then she saw a paper on table... It was written as "please don't beat me after I had done with my proposal".... She chuckled on it and heard a cough besides her so she turned to see none other than Jin who is kneeling on the ground and looking straight to her eyes.... She was shocked but it looks like she expected this and this is the thing what she wanted ......

     Jin - Yuna , you are a moon in my sky . You made my life more happier than ever... I never feel this things for anyone else but when I meet you I directly fall for you.... The only thing I wanna tell you is.... I LOVE YOU... will you marry me ....
       Yuna - ( started crying but didn't said anything just nodded in yes , and kneeled to his height and hugged him so tight....)

        ( Then they heard a lot of claps from behind as it is their plan to let them be alone and confess their feelings with eachother..... Then everyone left for home except this new couple they stayed there and enjoyed their special day .....)

          Finally the day has came.... The most special day for alot of people... As Anna and Kookie is getting married... Yuna and Jin are also getting married at the same day and unwantedly Ashley is gonna meet that guy choosen by her family.....

****************************

       Hi ! Awwww , Jin and Yuna aren't they cute..... This is my dream proposal.... Just pray for Ashley and Jimin... I know you guys are angry as jimin is not there since very long.... But wait ... Patience get a sweeter fruit... ʕ ꈍᴥꈍʔ