Disclosing Fondness

ASHLEY'S POV
    I am ready now so without wasting any time I headed to the hallway. I was looking to my shoes and checking my dress when going downstairs. Then I saw Jungkook , Anna , Yuna , Tae with two new faces so I joined them....
     Jungkook - woah.... Ashley you are looking so beautiful...
     Tae - yeah , you are looking so good in this dress and look....
     Ashley - Thanks Tae , Jungkook.. And wait whats going on here , why my sweetie mafia is blushing today. Yunaaa , What happened...
     Yuna - ( in a nervous tone ) ..haa, No nothing...just I am so happy for our cute couple, Kookie and Anna....
     Anna - ( in a teasing way with a smirk ) Really Yuna...
     Tae - aahhhh ! You guys , Ashley . This is Jin...
     Jin - Hello , I am Kim Soekjin. I am worldwide handsome....
     Yuna - yes, you are...( In a low voice . But everyone heard that )
    ( Jin started blushing as well )
     Tae - And this is Yoongi..
     Yoongi - ( everyone stared at me to get an introduction from my side but I said , ) What ! He already gave my introduction . Thats it I am not gonna tell that again...( In a bored tone )
     Ashley - ( with a wierd face ) ok, its weird, but its ok... Nice to meet you guys .. I am..
     Jin - Ashley , We both know you all , as Tae and kookie always talk about you guys...
     Yoongi - And we know about your incomplete love story as well...
      Ashley - ( try her best not to fade her smile away ) Ooh ! That means there is no need for any introduction...
     Yuna - ( I was standing besides yoongi when he said that and Ashley's nervousness is completely visible on her face.. so I just hit his foot by mine , and tell him to shut his mouth by my eyes , but he shouted..)
       Yoongi - Yaaaahhhh ! Why did you put your heel on my leg.. it hurts ,
       Yuna - your words hurts as well...look at her...
       Yoongi - isn't it fact , then there is no need to get hurt...
     Yuna - how can you be so heartless... Wild cattt ( I screamed by going close to him . Then I feel a hand on my shoulder which makes me freeze on my place and a voice said...)
       Jin - Its ok , Yuna calm down . He is like that.. straight forward and rude but caring and friendly if you tries ...
       Ashley - its ok, I didn't mind..and its gonna be so nice to get new friends right.... ( Then I heard a voice from behind me, which is very very familiar and not gonna lie my favourite one.. So I turned out to make my eyes blessed by his view and to get a complement from him..)
      Jimin - Hey ! Ashley ,You are looking goddess. I am proud of my choice...
       Ashley - ( firstly I didn't say anything and just had an eye contact moment then , a sound makes me to come in reality...)
      Yoongi - Yaaaahhhh! Why are you behaving like a don..
      Yuna - Am I killing you or what. I just told you to think twice before saying anything which hurts Ashley . Thats it , don't over react you boring cat.....
       Yoongi - aasiiisshhh ! Don't call me cat. Don't you see I am a human...
       Yuna - but you are behaving like animals . You know , humans know how to talk and not to break anyone's heart....
       Tae - GUYS ! stob it... Are you guys mad or enemies whatttt....
        Anna- yes , why are you shouting like that...
        Jungkook - Yoongi hyung, you are elder please behave like that...
       Jin - Yuna , calm down. You are a beautiful girl not a swagy boy...
      Yuna - Ok , sorry..( with pout )
      Ashley - ( I broke my eye contact but jimin is not letting his eyes off me for a second..so I turned away and said..) OMG , Yuna this is first time when you are acting cute. And pouting.. My sweetie is looking cutee..
       Yoongi - ( I gave them seriously look , when she said , she looks cute and said )what you said , Sweeetieee , seriously . From which part she is sweet..
       ( Then Yuna gave him deadly glare...)
     Jimin - Come on guys , why not we start ceremony...
     Ashley - Oh ! I forgot my phone upstairs . I will be back you guys start ceremony and yuna don't worry , I'll call Namjoon oppa ok..
       Yuna - I was about to say that to you....
      ( Then Ashley headed to upstairs. And they all went to the stage. After some minutes Jimin made an excuse of an important call and went to upstairs..)
     Ashley - ( on call ) Hello , oppa ceremony is gonna start where are you.
      Namjoon - I will be there in few minutes...
     Ashley - ok then come soon , Bye..( hang up the call  and turn to see none other than Jimin . I started panicking as we are again alone as hospital..) what are you doing here , lets go down ceremony is gonna start..( by avoiding eye contact , i was about to go outside the room when he holds my hand and said , )
      Jimin - You are looking like a living goddess today. , ( Then I leaned toward her and get too close to her and put one hand of mine on her waist and other is on her cheeks .. it's visible on her face that she wants to go away from me but she can't as it is something what she wants as well ... But she said )
     Ashley - Jimin, I am here just for a month. After that I have to go back to Canada and don't make any hope in your heart again. Its already took alot of time to get you off from my heart and I...
     Jimin - LIE .....
     Ashley - what...
    Jimin - ( I pulled her towards me and then kissed her forehead.. Then I saw her tears are finding their way down from her cheeks.. I pulled her in a hug and she huged me back so tight and I said...) If you already get me off from your heart then why my embrace is your comfort zone then... Why you still feels everything into me... Why you don't have any problem when I came closer to you....
        Ashley - What you want me to say , ( sobbing) You know, I know , everyone knows that you are my first and only love. But I can't do anything its my destiny to be away from you... ( Then I broke the hug but still close to him ) please Jiminaahhhh , if you really love me then be like friend as before and stop loving me...
       Jimin - you want me to stop my heart beat.. because its nothing into my heart if I stop loving you....
       Ashley - Jimin.. ( phone rings . I get away from Jimin's arms and pick the call..) hello , Yes Anna ....
        Anna - you miss goddess . Where are you...
      Jungkook - With zeus... ( Everyone started laughing..)
       Ashley - yaaahhh! I am not a real goddess to be with zeus ( god of water in Christians )
     Anna- then come fast. And take Jimin with you...
      Ashley - How you guys know that he is with me..
      Tae - because , we know you guys better then anyone else... Now come fast...
      Anna - Namjoon bro is also here...
      Ashley - ok ok....
      ( Lets go jimin everyone is calling us and Namjoon oppa has also arrives... )
       Jimin - Ummm...

      TIME SKIP AT CEREMONY

****************************

    HI ! Viewers , what you want to let Ashley move on her life by returning Canada or a winning moment of their love..( ´◡‿ゝ◡')