Misunderstanding

Ashley's pov

Months has passed but still everyone love to ship us. Its making me annoyed now . I started reacting on it ( like: what...... , Do you guys wanna killed by me.... Stop this clinge ) . But he never reacts on this topic. May be because he feels awkward.
One day when I was washing my face suddenly ! Alex popped up in front of me and said " How are you JIMIN'S Darling ".

( Author's pov : Alex is one of Ashley's friend and Noona and Alex secretly love each and even give some hints to eachother but never confess) . ( Ashley get scared by this sudden arival and also get angry on him) Before I could say anything , I saw Jimin besides him .
Jimin - yaaaahhhh ! Why are you doing this ( punch his back ) .
Ashley - Give him another punch from my side (in anger )
Jimin get nervous and me too because its first time when I said something in front of him...
I left the place But didn't notice that someone is staring me ...
( Time Skip Next Day )

I entered the classroom and saw a lil girl giving me a paper, when I asked her that who told you to give this to me. She just left without saying a single word. Its weird but I started reading the paper...

Hi !
Ashley its me Fred. I know its awkward to confess you like that but I am scared of rejection . I LOVE YOU . I have feelings for you since last year . Please accept my feelings I want you to be mine . I am waiting for your response.

( Author's pov : Fred is Ashley ex classmate but now he is promoted to higher standard . He is a play boy and a guy who always want a girl for fun )
My eyes widened . I thought , wtf is this. I burst into anger . I ran towards his class and said ,

Ashley- How dare you to think like this about me . Don't you know that I know everything about you that how a fucking play boy you are . You loves to use girls as just time pass. I swear I am gonna complaint to the principal about it if this happens again (then I left the class )

Fred - But I really love you
Ashley - ( just give a deadly glare and left )

( Time Skip Next day )

I saw a plastic bag on my desk when I opened it, it has some favourite chocolate of mine and a watch of my favourite colour and brand. Firstly I was surprised that who gives me that then I saw a slip said , please accept my love its pure as you Ashley
Then I understood who did this . I was at the top of my anger. While I was confused too that I am not type of person who can say their favourites to everyone but how can he found it.
When I was going downstairs to return the things , I saw Alex and Keven standing with Fred then I understood that this fucking boy got help from this two idiot who are my so called good friends. I didn't say anything just throw that bag and left . Then I saw Jimin standing besides Alex I thought , ( why is he here ) but didn't say anything.
NEXT DAY
My friends told me that Alex , Keven and Jimin helped Fred to convince me for proposal
My eyes widened when I heard JIMIN ...
Ashley - I can't believe . Jimin seriously..
Friend - Yes
Ashley - ( in mind : why . . Why me... I don't wanna love that person who helps other fucking guy to propose me )
My tears are automatically rolling from my cheeks but I wiped it .

At lunch ,
When I was washing my hand , I saw keven coming towards me and said ,
Keven - Ashley, hey why are you looking so pissed off. .
Ashley - wtf is this Keven you know that my parents never allow me to have a relationship , they want me to have an arrange marriage. And I always respect their wish. And even if they allow then is it ok to be in relationship with that play boy .
I never expected that you three guys will do this with me ." You " alex and jimin don't act innocent. I know that three of you provoked Fred to do this .
Jimin was in shock , he widen his eyes...

JIMIN'S POV : I don't know why but everyone started Shipping me with that girl Ashley , firsly I started getting irritated but when I saw her I started falling for her . Today, I was staring at that girl Ashley she is so good to take stand for herself. I love that girls who can take stand for themselves . But suddenly she started blaming Alex , Keven , and me for that proposal. But why me . I didn't do anything. But before I can say anything she left . ......

****************************

Hi ! Do you wanna know that what happened next . Is this misunderstanding remain or they again started loving eachother . Stay here for further. (◕ᴗ◕✿)