Shipping

One week has passed but still I don't know his name. I can't understand why am I so curious about him . We had around two to three interactions in this past week but no one talks its just we interupted eachother's way accidentally .

Author's pov : When Ashley was busy in her thoughts about that guy her friend Noona waves her hand in front of Ashley's face.

Noona - Back to earth Ashley! Where are you lost? What are you thinking?

Ashley- Nothing just randomly. By the way! I heard that we had a new admission boy in our class . What is his name? ( Noona widen her eyes and said)...

Noona - omg!! Why are you asking about JIMIN ? Its first time when I saw you asking about a boy. Are you interested in him ?

Ashley - (in mind : oh ! His name is Jimin ). what the  heck !! I just asked you his name. Why are you over reacting .

Noona - You never ever show your interest in a guy. Its first time when you are asking about someone. I am damn sure that you like him right.

Ashley  - ( In shock and nervousness ) No..Its..Nothing
         (Time Skip Next day)

         When I entered the classroom .. everyone is staring me. Then Suddenly Noona came and said , " Here is our Ashley and you know what Ashley has crush on Jimin" . My eye widen , and I said , " WHAT ... NO... Who told you that ". Everyone started cheering my name by saying that Ashley loves jimin......
I started being nervous and left the classroom.
          NEXT DAY

       My ma'am told me to distribute corrected books to the boys classroom. She always said this to me ( annoyed ) . I just nobbed and left. When I entered I got all of their attentions . That is enough to build up my anxiety. But still I started distributing the books and suddenly Jimin's book came and I said "PARK JIMIN "then I heard a weird murmuring around the whole class . When I gave him book he is constantly staring at me and everyone started laughing and cheering by making weird sound. It makes me Uncomfortable so I left the classroom. From that day , Everyone started Shipping us calling us by eachothers name...

( Author's pov : This is the first time when Ashley was shipped with a guy. According to her nature she should argue , But ! Its seems like she is kinda liking it )

****************************  

         Do you wanna know what jimin feels . Is he feels the same or what then wait till next part (✿ ♡‿♡)