Part 1

In the years since our arrival, our new home, Earth, has seen much change. Energon detectors guard its cities now. Long-range defense system watch the skies...So now we assist our allies, n solving human conflicts, to prevent mankind from bringing harm to itself...We work in secret teams on various missions around the globe. And all the while, we search for signs... of our true enemies' return.

-/-

It was a gloomy and rainy day today. I was thankful I went out for groceries yesterday. I starred out the window, rain droplets hitting the window as I sipped my coffee. It was currently six in the morning.

"Yo Boss Lady!" I heard a hushed whisper. I turned to see a familiar metal face with a single gold 'tooth'.

"What's up Skids?"

"TV's down again." I sighed and dropped my head chuckling. I looked back up to them.

"You two need to chill with the TV. I know you love morning cartoons but it doesn't mean you can just watch it. You need to do something productive."

"'Productive' how?" Mudflap asked shoving his face next to his twin.

"Mmm...I honestloy don't know."

"Exactly! That's why we need the TV back up!" I sighed and took another sip.

"Look, give it a few minutes. You're lucky enough we got signal out here."

"Man why are we even out here?" Mudflap asked.

"Because I need to work. And my work pays off for not just you needs but my daughter's and my needs. I'm still paying for cable so be grateful you damn tin cans." I said. They whined but went back into the garage. It was a nice home, and I had my garage merged with my house and put a window to see into the other room. Mostly for the twins.

"What to do on this beautiful day? Hmm..." Maybe I could keep watching the show I was watching a few days ago or maybe catch up on reading? I walked to the couch about to sit down when I froze. The sound of fussing and whines were heard in a small little crib next to the couch. I sighed, placing down my cup and stood back up walking towards it. I stood over my daughter's crib as she began crying. I smiled softly and bent down and picked her up. I wrapped my arms around her and cradled her, hushing her softly. I began humming a tune.

"Every night I lie in bed
The brightest colors fill my head
A million dreams of you leave me awake" I smiled as I rubbed my cheek on her soft head giving her a kiss. I paced around the room bouncing her in my arms.

"I think of what the world could be
A vision of the one I see
A million dreams is all it's gonna take..." I sung softly. I could hear the soft little snores come from her.

"Shh..." I quietly hushed slowly walking to her crib making sure I didn't trip or fall. Slowly placing her down in the crib, I placed her stuffed sheep next to her and put the blanket on her. I turned on a little toy that played music and bent down giving her a small kiss.

"It's too early for you to wake up." I quietly giggled. I walked away to my personal room. I heard a beeping sound and saw a blinking light. I had an incoming call.

"What now?" I muttered. I sat down, placing my headpiece on and pulling my little mic to my mouth then answered the call.

"This is Bowie speaking. Who is this?"

"Bowie we need your help." I blinked.

"Lennox? What's wrong?"

"Possible Energon detected." I quietly huffed. Again? Guess no break today...

"Alright, get a drone and connect me. I need eyes in the sky."

"Already on it." I typed in my password and set up the cameras on my screen. It only showed a black screen until I saw static and then 3 good moving pictures.

"Connected. Where are we?" I asked seeing a lot of snow.

"Ukraine, Russia. We're meeting up at Chernobyl."

"Seriously? Wow." I said in awe. I had five cameras showing. One was the drone, two on Lennox and another soldier while the other two black screens belonged to the autobots Optimus and Jazz. I starred at the camera that belonged to the drone as it raised up higher and higher.

"So that's what Chernobyl looks like."

"Think we'll be infected with something here, Ma'am?" A NEST soldier asked me. I turned to a different screen next to it and pulled up the soldier's life monitor.

"Nope, you're healthy as it is. Maybe it won't show until later on." I joked.

"Mr. Voshkod's here." I stopped and saw Lennox approach an older man in a suit and coat.