Part 4

"A little birdy told me there was a raid in the Middle East. I know for a fact I didn't give the order."

"Raid? I wasn't told anything of this."

"Damn those bots. They're grounded when the meeting's over." I muttered. "Look Optimus is pissy now and I am very close to burning everything." I saw Lennox's attention turn away and he looked confused. "What is it?"

"The Director is here."

"Damn it. Alright. Go greet her." Lennox took hold of the laptop I was in so I could join their conversation.

"CIA is up my ass about this mystery raid in the Middle East. So, it's time to come clean. Was your unit involved?" She asked us.

"Ah..I'm not sure, ma'am." Lennox answered. In the corner I could see a group of soldiers teaching the rookies a Decepticon head shot kill. Bumblebee helped them.

"As Director of National Intelligence, I'm a really big fan of intelligent answers." She said annoyed.

"We can't really tell you definitively. These Autobots are like teenage kids. They like to sneak out of the house every once in a while." Lennox explained. I sighed.

"Colonel Lennox, Commander Bowie, are you in command or are you not?"

"Yes ma'am we are we-"

"Stop with the 'ma'am'. Enough with the 'ma'am'. Do I look like a 'ma'am'?" She asked looking at us annoyed. Would you prefer 'sir'? I thought angrily. Her own assistant shook her head at us.

"No, ma'am. Ye- Yes, ma'am. Yes." Lennox stuttered. I shook my head as they continued walking. I saw Que and Ironhide together near a chopper.

"Oh, good! You're here! Me name's Que. I do hope you have answers for him. I've never seen him so upset before." Que said. We saw Dino standing there with his metal arms crossed.

"Optimus, you remember Charlotte Mearing? Our Director of National Intelligence?" Lennox asked. Ironhide came to view and told Dino to back away. Optimus was in his Alt-form. Oh boy...

"He's in a bad mood. He's-a not talking to anybody today." Dino said. I sighed again.

"Optimus, Mearing here is going to give you the answers you want. I know you don't want to, I don't want to be here either but let's get this over with." I called him out.

"Hiya, Bowie!"

"Hello to you too, Dino."

"What is this, the silent treatment?"

"No it isn't, Mearing." I answered her.

"We've seen that, and this is not that." Ironhide backed me up. He walked to Optimus annoyed. "This is worse. Prime! Make something of yourself!" He shouted knocking on the roof of his alt-form. This caused Optimus to transform to his original form and slamming on the floor in front of us. "He's pissed."

"Thank you, Ironhide." I said,

"Not a problem."

"You lied to us. Everything humans know of our planet we were told had all been shared. So why was this found in human possession?" Optimus asked her.

I was place on a table in front of the engine part, a moveable webcam helped me view the place better.

"We were in the dark on this also. It was Director Only clearance at Sector Seven until now. The bag." She said to her assistant.

"Which bag?"

"Herems. Birkin. Green ostrich! My God..." She muttered annoyed. She took the bag and took out a box like thing. "This is a secret few men knew, and fewer still remain alive. Allow me to please introduce to you two of NASA's founding mission directors and astronaut Dr. Buzz Aldrin, one of the first two men to step foot on the moon. Sir? Optimus Prime and his assistant as well as Commander, Bowie Manuela." She introduced us.

"Jazz, haloform me." I wasn't aware of more guests...

"Got it." I stood up and grabbed a headset and placed it over my eyes before opening them. I was suddenly in the room with a hologram form.

"Sir, Bowie. It's an honor to meet you." I said. He looked at me and then Optimus in awe.

"From a fellow space traveler, it's a true honor." He said. Optimus lowered himself.

"The honor is mine." He said.

"Our entire space race of the 1960's, it appears, was in response to an event." Mearing spoke up from the ladder.

"Our astronauts investigated a crashed alien ship. No survivors on board." One of the officers explained.

"We were sworn to secrecy by our Commander in Chief." Mr. Aldrin said.

"A total of thirty five people knew the real plan at NASA."

"Soviets managed to land unmanned probes. Somehow they must have... picked up that fuel rod." The other Officer explained.

"We believe the Russians deduced that the rod was a fissionable fuel assembly, believed they had it mastered and tried to harness it at Chernobyl." Mearing informed us.

"We landed six missions in all. We took hundreds of photos and samples. We locked them away forever when the moon program was shut down." The officer spoke up.

"Well, did you search the crash vault?" Ironhide asked. It became silent.

"I will assume a no." I said breaking the silence.

"The ship's name was the Ark. I watched it escape Cybertron myself. It was carrying an Autobot technology which would have won us the war. And... its captain." He said, walking closer to Mearing.

"Who was his Captain?"