Part 2

"Mr Voshkod. So, uninhabited since '86. I hear it won't be livable again for another twenty thousand years?" Lennox asked him

"At least. Ukraine was the most fertile land. It's a tragedy. This way." Mr. Voshkod motioned him to a building. Lennox ordered the others to gear up. I took this time to look back to the drone's camera as it flew around the area.

"Drone's got nothing in sight. Seems okay. Watch your back still."

"Copy." I heard. As they continued to gear up I decided to go get my cup of coffee back from the living room. I sat up from my chair and walked out my room and into the living room. I tiptoed, remembering the floor spots that were quiet. I got my cup and sneak back to my room. Closing the door behind me I made my way back to my seat and sat down.

"Yuri will take you below And one other thing, Colonel. In private... there were some energy experiments-It can wait." I raised a brow.

Why'd he stop? Was it because I was listening? I shook my head and checked out with the drone. I controlled it and lowered it down in front of Optimus. He opened his door and I flew it inside. I swtiched the comms to the drone.

"Well hello there." I chuckled.

"Hello to you too, Bowie."

"It's been quite a while since we've seen each other. How are the others?"

"We are doing well. Most of them miss you."

"And you?" I asked.

"I do too. After all, I'm handling the 'kids' on my own now." I laughed.

"Don't worry. I'm sure Ratchet and Jazz help you handle them. How's Chris?" I asked.

"He is doing well. I often visit him in his workspace. Although I am not supposed to tell you- he has a picture of you and young Sherry in his uniform." I went wide eye and blushed with a small smile.

"I'm glad he hasn't forgotten us, or felt lonely." I mumbled.

"There isn't a single second where I don't see him looking at his ring." I smiled and looked down at my own ring.

"Thank you for watching over him for me. Once Sherry is old enough he will be able to come home and I will be able to work with you guys again."

"You take care of the young one. Do not waste a moment time. I heard children grow fast."

"Oh believe me, they do. It felt as if it was just yesterday she was just 3 months old." I said chuckling.

"I hope the twins are not causing any trouble?"

"Nope. They just complain about the rain causing the signal to die. They're just glued to the TV most of the time. I don't mind though. I am a bit sadden that they won't be able to get as much action as they want. I'm really fine by my own." I looked back to the other cameras.

"Nothing happening on my end. Keep moving. Keep close." I told the soldiers.

"Copy! You heard the Lady! Keep moving. Stay tight!" I kept my focus on the cameras of the soldiers. They entered a big place showing what looked almost like a vault that had been broken and crumbled.

"Okay, right here. I think I found it." I sat straight back up and turned back to the drone.

"They got a visual." I narrowed my eyes looking at the thing in the center of the soldiers. A sphere with a hole in it and wires connected that had been ripped apart. I connected their coms to Optimus'.

"You're connected." I told them.

"It looks like the object's clamped in some kind of a metal harness." Lennox said. I took a picture throught my screens and saved it.

"Guys! Why does this thing have Soviet space program markings on it?" A soldier asked. I heard. I blinked in confusion. Soviet space program??

"Sputnik?" Lennox asked. I heard beeping from the corner of my screen. I saw a sudden spike of Energon readings. I narrowed my eyes and turned back my comms.

"Energon readings, sir! It's strong...below us. It's coming fast!" I looked back to the cameras and then to my readings then went wide eye. I stood up and slammed my hands on my desk.

"You have to get out of there! Now!" I heard a loud roar from their side. Then I saw a metal worm-like thing come from the walls. It's body twisted almost like a drill.

"CONTACT! CONTACT! CO- AGH!" It suddenly went silent from the com. I quickly changed to Lennox's.

"GET YOUR MEN OUT OF THERE LENNOX!" I could see red from the corner of my eye. One by one many screens showing the soldier's life signature turning red with the words DECEASED across it. I slammed my fist on the desk.

"LENNOX! THAT'S AN ORDER! GET THE HELL OUT!" I yelled into my mic. "Damnit! OPTIMUS! JAZZ! GET IN THERE!!"

"On it!" They said. They began driving forward towards the location of the soldiers.