Taking down Ultra God Mode

It had been a few weeks since you'd gotten permission to make the Axol clone and gotten the right DNA to complete his body. You were sitting with a jacket less Tari holding her close and spacing out, which meant things were floating about the two of you. Tari having been with you long enough knew how to make you check your surroundings. She got up and stretched which got you to look away in embarrassment and put everything back as you saw the objects floating.

"You know we're engaged and you've seen me in less, why are you so embarrassed when I show my midriff?" She asked turning towards you.

"First girlfriend and just pretty girl frying my logic." You respond before the ground shakes.

"The heck was that?" You muttered aloud opening the door seeing Melony swinging her sword around at a figure of zero.

"Be right back honey... Melony adventure." You say.

"Just stay out of her line of fire!" Tari called out. "I'd hate to lose you." She admitted to herself.

As you carefully approached you saw Meggy Saiko Mario and Luigi come over and try to offer help. You do as well and follow them to a meditation room for Luigi.

"Melony, may I check on your mental health?" You ask after you all get comfortable. She shrugs but let's you and you find yourself in the middle of a dark and foreboding forest. As you searched you was the spirit of the deity mask touch Melony on her forehead before being launched back into your body like a rocket after everyone was already done shocking them.

"What happened?" Meggy asked.

"The Fierce part of the Fierce Deity Mask has been unleashed." You groan out only having been laid out as if you'd been sucker punched. Everyone gulped and looked at the new form of Melony before following her to the Coke Zero factory and you all collectively face palm at her current logic. You hang back knowing if you get too involved you'd end up in the hospital with a broken rib or more.

You smile and watch as Luigi Saiko and Mario get coached by Meggy into turning Melony back to her normal self. You all approach her and comfort her. After making sure she was happier you all began to compliment Meggy on her coaching skills. And Mario being lazy.

"Remember Melony, just two more weeks and we may have him back for you." You whisper in her ear. She now bounced in anticipation and skipped away happily.

You return home to Tari making dinner in a nice dress that complimented her figure very well. When she noticed you she came out taking off the apron she had on and took your hand.

"Welcome home honey! Love that you're ok." She said leading you to the hallway to your room.

"Tari, what's this all about?" You ask trying not to solve your problems by just reading her mind.

"I may have made myself panic." She said touching her fingers together. You gently pull her close and into a kiss.

"Honey. I love you too much to leave you all alone." You say cupping her cheek. She holds your hand and rubs her face into it.

"I know but I just want to hear that more often as well as seeing you step in through the door alive." She said tearing up a little.

You dry her tears. "Hey don't mess up what little make up you put on for this now honey, why don't you finish up making dinner and I'll be out in a minute or two." You say grabbing the suit from the knob of the door. She sighed and smiled.

"I love him."