Tari talks it over with the girls.

After all the festivities were over Tari was still blushing like mad looking down and avoiding Y/n to which all the other girls Meggy Saiko and Belle picked up on. Mario was off doing whatever he was going to be stupidly doing. (EN:... wait why is he grabbing that gnome... oh oh god cut back! cut back!) The girls decided to talk to her as friends after y/n was out of the room to which SMG4 needed to talk to him which was the perfect time to put their plan into action.

They approached the bluenette. "Tari... do you mind if we talk to you alone?" Meggy said.

"Uh- sure Meggy." She said looking at the others who look concerned for her.

They lead her to an empty room.

"We wanted to ask what happened to you to avoid him?" Saiko asked seemingly out of character. "And do I have to hurt him?" (EN: there she is.) to which everyone except Taris face gave her a flat look.

"Look I may be new here but I could see how much he meant to you. We just want to make sure he didn't break your heart." Belle said turning back to the now slightly concerned Tari.

"Oh! No no no! He didn't break my heart. I haven't even confessed my feelings yet." She admitted sheepishly. The three looked perplexed yet happy at her response.

"Ok good, he can keep his living privileges." Meggy snarked looking at Saiko who scoffed and looked away.

"He's just lucky that I won't hurt him this time." She muttered.

Tari went to stand up before Belle stopped her for a question. "Hey, what made you fall for him anyways?"

She blushed hard after being asked. To which Saiko chuckled. "Almost everything about him. He took her in without hesitation, was kind, made her feel better, made sure to keep her interests above his own. He's just a bit more socially outgoing something that she wants to work towards." She says just by her friends body language. The other two looked at Tari who nodded face even redder than it was before.

"He's the reason I got back with my friends in the first place. I was thrown too far out of here." She said filling in Belle on what happened after the day they had been deleted.

Belle seemed to shrink into a ball. "I'm sorry." She muttered sounding like she was gonna cry. Tari put a hand on her shoulder making Belle look up at her.

"I don't hate you for it in fact I should thank you. So... thank you." She said hugging her newest friend

Saiko tried to hold back tears that were just barely slipping by her defenses. Meggy was however joining in and crying a bit herself. "I don't hate you either Belle I'm glad I can call you my friend." She said remembering a good friend of hers that she never had the chance to thank.

Belle smiled and thanked all three of them. "I'm glad I can have people I can call friends. Now let's see what we can do to learn about y/n."

Tari was about to voice her concerns before being drowned out by her other friends who were totally on board with the idea and running off to spy on the guy she was crushing on.

"Oh boy..." she sighed in worry.