Well I've read enough fanfiction to know where this goes... I think.

It's had been a long day of working at your job at Visonware Games which had less costumers since a rival company had come to town Sat Corp. You had tried to get other jobs at other game companies but always was turned away because you lacked the requirements they looked for in a new hire and were being bought out by Sat Corp anyways. You knew that you were slated to be fired from your current job soon but wanted to get as much as you could out of the job before they let you go. So there you sat in your room after a shorter shift than yesterday since your hours had been getting cut, listening to your favorite music and watching videos online and you spotted something you hadn't clicked on in a while.

Steam.

You felt bad for the game service since you never really bothered to play with its content much since you tried to get another job. You decided to try and find something to cheer you up. You had been sitting for a few hours at your laptop looking over your game collection on steam after watching a binge of your favorite gaming Youtubers after a few minutes of feeling uninterested in playing your games when you saw an old favorite of yours you hadn't played in a while, GMod. You hovered over the icon of the sandbox game mulling over wether or not to boot the game up. When the sense to just blow crap up began to make its way to the forefront of your thought process.

"Huh, it has been a while since I've created senseless violence for no reason. Why not?" You say booting up the game for the memes. Smiling to yourself as you begin to think of the ways to cause mass destruction to whatever you felt like.

As the program booted up your smile slowly faded off your face. You had a feeling that this time it was gonna crash after being inactive for so long. To which you were right and groaned in annoyance when the pop up window appeared in front of you.

"I hate it when I'm right." You muttered to yourself as you go through the process of making sure that whatever caused the crash didn't happen again but found that nothing you had downloaded had triggered the crash. Which confused you as you double and triple checked everything. But your initial findings were found to be correct.

"Odd, well at least I can try starting it back up again." You say having more confidence in the program this time. You double clicked the game icon again and crossed your fingers.

Unlike all the other times that you booted it up, this time there was a strange symbol that popped up instead of the usual G logo. Which left you perplexed.

"The heck is that thing? Looks like a wing of some sort

"The heck is that thing? Looks like a wing of some sort." You say as the screen freezes on you. And having a code like text running and flashing across the screen."Oh now what?" You say looking down at your keys for half a second before the keys reflected a bright light. You quickly glance up at the screen again at the near blinding light.

"Oh this cannot end well." You mutter in a slightly defeated tone half expecting to get sucked into your computer and had braced for that.

However that's not what occurred. Instead You felt a weight slam into you at the speed of a semi truck flying down the highway and knock you and your chair onto the floor. As You hit your head a bit hard on the floor and pass out due to it. but before heading into the world of black you heard a frantic voice of an Australian female panicking. You groaned as the last thing you saw was a blur of blue before everything fades to black.