Date Night Mystery Couple (Valentines day episode)

(Can you guess the mystery couple? Bet you can't but I'll try to leave enough hints to try and narrow it down)

The table was set and food had been prepared. All he was waiting on was for her to show up. He made sure things were in order and fixed his tie.

"Just remember that tonight is just dinner and a movie at home. Since there was no way I was paying that much for a reservation." He said to himself as he took a deep breath.

He jumped a bit as his doorbell rang. He answered with a smile. "You're here early."

She giggled and looked up at him. "Well I was getting bored waiting around and I know you well enough to know you'd start panicking if you were alone with your thoughts for too long." She said as he ushered her in.

"You know that color looks great on you." He said smiling.

"And you clean up nicely." She responded smiling with a small blush as she sat down. He smiled and pushed her in like a gentleman before sitting himself.

"I'm surprised you did all of this so quickly. It looks so nice." She said smiling.

"Yeah, I know it's kinda cheap but-" he started to say before she put a hand on his.

"You don't have to spend a lot on me to impress me. Just be yourself." She said smiling sweetly.

"R-right... thanks." He said smiling.

"So how's your work going?" She asked.

"Oh it's fine, E. Gadd has been oddly quiet in the lab but he's still doing stuff. He responded.

"Glad to know he's still kicking. And I met up with my business partner. Things are going ok for now. Startups are fun." She said sighing at the last bit.

"Well your partner is doing the freelance stuff so, somebody has to man the shop till you get enough money to go full freelance." He said smiling.

"Yeah you're right. Anyways which movie did you pick for tonight?" She asked smiling.

"Well I narrowed it down to two... romantic comedy or romantic thriller." He said.

"Comedy, we have way too much action in our lives already when we're with our friends." She said smiling.

"Fair enough." He said smiling "oh and before I forget, happy Valentine's Day."

"Happy Valentine's Day." She responded smiling.