𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 ⋯ ♡ᵎ

Lately, the class has been noticing the two haven't been talking— or bickering even, in fact, they were just quiet and doing their work in front of each other. Their teacher was even a bit worried, pulling them both aside to ask if they were okay.

The teacher had told the class to dismiss but before anyone could move, they saw the two quickly walk out with their things and walk in different directions, both going to different destinations.

Though, Y/n bad turned back around, passing the class and catching up with Yuzuha before taking her hand. "Huh— Y/n?!" Yuzuha looked at her partner with a shocked expression, wondering where they were going.

They never really spoke with each other after that day because they were to shy to, both building up the courage to actually say something until now. Y/n had brought her into the nearest closet there was and turning on the lights before she sighed.

"You know..we can't really work like this. The project has to have both partners talking to each other." Y/n said, Yuzuha rolled her eyes at the information she already knew. "Yes, I know. I heard our teacher say it right in our faces over and over again."

"Then?" Y/n met her eyes. "If you're thinking about what happened a few days ago then drop it. It wasn't supposed to happen L/n." Yuzuha said with a sharp tone, surprising Y/n. "Yeah, heard you loud and clear Shiba, see you tomorrow." Y/n said, opening the closet door and walking out.

Yuzuha sighed before she stepped out as well, her eyes catching Y/n walking with someone else, the figure seemed familiar. She realized it was Mayumi who was with her but Y/n seemed uninterested, though she was curious..

'It isn't my place to know' Yuzuha thought before facing the other way, accidentally bumping into someone. "Oh, my bad." she said, walking past who ever it was. "You're Shiba right?"

Yuzuha turned around, recognizing the girl to be one of Y/n's friends. "Yeah? Is there something you need?" she asked her. "No, but there is I need to say, I know Y/n sort of just got out of a relationship but you can't just barge in like that."

"Huh? What are you talking about?" Yuzuha questioned what she was talking about and how the sudden conclusion was made, but she had a feeling who's idea it was.

"Mayumi is also a dear friend of ours so you should get the gist as to what's going on here Shiba. No need to pry on Y/n anymore, you two wouldn't be a good couple either way—"

"And you think Y/n and her ex would? I don't care what you think but nothing is going on between me and Y/n. Her and Mayumi would just be toxic based on what i've heard." Yuzuha said in a monotone voice. "There's no need to question me about anything that isn't my business."

———

Yuzuha sat in her room, trying to sketch her artwork out before she heard her phone ring, interrupting her music as she sighed, reaching over to pick up the phone and see who was calling her.

"Y/n?"

"Can you do me a big favor?"

-