𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇 ⋯ ♡ᵎ

'Dating?'

Yuzuha glanced over to Y/n who was peacefully listening to her music as her pencil was gliding against the sheet of paper. The two had two weeks left for their project to be turned in and two weeks for their art exhibit, yet they were only half way done. The two were in their empty classroom, the windows slightly opened as the outside wind breezed against the curtains.

"Ah shit.." Yuzuha shook her head slightly, coming out her daze while her eyes caught the water spilling all over the paper. "Sorry!" Y/n quickly stood up from her chair, running towards the cabinet and grabbing a roll of paper towels, then trying to clean as much of the water as she could.

"It's fine..i'll be right back, I just have to go to the bathroom." Yuzuha said, tapping y/n's hand gently before leaving the classroom. Y/n looked at her with a confused look, finding it odd that she suddenly left and the fact that she looked out of it, like she had something on her mind. Y/n looked back down at the paper, their progress now ruined.

"It's all smudged.." Y/n sighed, dapping the paper towel along the wet sheet, trying to save it as much as possible but it was already gone. "Why did I mess this up now..?" she dropped her head onto her lap, kicking her feet against the floor and slowly breathing in and out. Yuzuha saw her, finding the scene a bit too familiar as she stepped back into the classroom.

Y/n heard her footsteps come closer and closer to her, the chair being dragged next to hers and Yuzuha's hands cupping her cheeks. "You're reminding me of high school you." Yuzuha said in a whisper as Y/n tilted her head, trying to think back as to wha Yuzuha was talking about. "What do you mean?"

"When you had to redo your art project. You stayed after school to finish it but you ruined it with water and the paper ripped so you had to start over. You were there almost all night—"

"How'd you know I was there all night?"

"..Anyways, you still did you're project with ease. Don't stress over it." Y/n's jaw dropped as Yuzuha ignored her question but quickly forgot about it once she felt Yuzuha's lips on top of hers. Y/n slightly smiled midway into the kiss, her fingers intertwining with Yuzuha's.

"Okay but how did you know?"

"i'm not telling you."

———

"You dropped water..again?! What is your problem with dropping water L/n..?"

"Well I didn't really see it..I was too focused on my side of the paper that the water was out of my eye sight Ms." Y/n tried to reason with her teacher but instead kept finding herself at one place. "You said that the last five times you dropped water in my class, on your projects. L/n." her teacher gave her a look as Y/n opened her mouth to say something but closed it once she realized she had nothing else to say.

"We'll finish it quick and beautiful for you! We swear!"

"We? You were the one who dropped the water Y/n, not me."

"You're not helping Yuzu!" Y/n turned around and glared at her partner who shrugged her shoulders, now sketching out the outline once more. "You didn't help clean it up because you had to go the bathroom." Y/n poked Yuzuha's shoulder as she rolled her eyes. "You seemed just fine doing yourself."

"Yeah definitely."

"Anyways..Just be careful this time Y/n. The exhibit wants submissions two days before the actually exhibit okay? So plan this out perfectly!"

-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅