𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 ⋯ ♡ᵎ

"In addition to the project, you two must work together and make your own art together, expressing how you feel about each other. This is due by the end of the month."

Their teacher said as the class looked over to Y/n and Yuzuha who were surprisingly working well with each other. During one of the days a week ago, the two have been calmer and less argumentative with each other.

It concerned everyone around them and everyone who knew them, wondering how their relationship could take a whole 180 in just one day.

"No i'm not being your fake girlfriend! Are you crazy?!"

"No! It's reasonable! Please! Mayumi won't leave me alone!" Y/n said into the phone. "And how is that my problem?! You deal with it!" Y/n heard Yuzuha hang up the phone, her eyes staring into the screen before she called her again.

"What?!"

"Pretty please!" Y/n begged over the phone, holding it close to her ear as she heard Yuzuha groan. "First that thing and now this?! Mayumi is your problem, not mine!"

"Yuzuha! Please! I promise I won't let anything bad happen to you!"

"Buy me lunch then i'll think about it!"

"Can I borrow a pencil?" Yuzuha asked Y/n, tapping her shoulder. "Hm? Oh, yeah." Y/n said, reaching down to her bag before getting the pencil for Yuzuha and passing it to her.

'It's like they're totally different?!' the whole class, including the teacher thought as they eyed the two girls, wondering what they were trying to do. The aura around them was different, their stances were different and the way they looked at each other was different.

Though, in their minds, the two telepathically told each other off. They were so close to ripping each other's heads off. The class was deceived by appearances and forgot how the two actually were, always head to head with each other no matter what.

Even if they were partners for a project.

'The way she's holding that pencil is even pissing me off!' Yuzuha thought, looking at Y/n's hand before shaking her head. 'Did she just roll her eyes at me?!' Y/n thought, fumbling her pencil around her fingers before biting her lip and trying to figure out what to write.

Yuzuha was starting her painting, getting her brushes and colors ready but before she could start, Y/n had accidentally pushed the cup of water down with her elbow, making Yuzuha freeze as the water fell onto her lap.

"How dumb are you?!" Yuzuha raised her voice as Y/n glanced at her while the class sighed of relief, glad the two were able to get back to normal as they went back to work.

"Why did you have it so close to you?! It's supposed to be far enough so I or you won't hit it!" Y/n said, the two standing up from the chairs from the same time. "You already know that i'm left handed and you're right handed! So just sit on my right side!" Yuzuha said.

"I am on your right side! You just had the cup too close to me! Like you wanted to put the blame on me!"

"I didn't! Do you think I like arguing?!"

"You're the one who started arguing Yuzuha!"

The two went back and forth, only until the teacher got annoyed and kicked them out of the classroom until they could quiet down. The two glanced at each other before looking the opposite way.

During that whole week that the class had seen such a significant amount of change, the two were trying to get along, just for the image of "being together." As for them, they were faking dating for Y/n's "sake", she said, Yuzuha said no a million times but thought about it for a bit and realized she could say as many things as she wants to.

"So what do you want to do now?" Yuzuha asked her as she shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know—" Y/n started to say until she heard a familiar voice just down the hall. "Yuzu, hide!" Y/n said, quickly grabbing Yuzuha's hand and dragging her to the nearest empty room.

"Yuzu?" she said, looking over to Y/n who then covered her mouth, telling her to be quiet as Yuzuha rolled her eyes. "Mayumi's out there."

"I thought you were trying to get her to lay off? Or is this an excuse to just get me here?" Yuzuha chuckled, making Y/n freeze up before shaking her head and slightly opening the door. "Yes and no but are you ready?" Y/n then turned to her, facing a confused Yuzuha.

"Huh—?" she was dragged out of the closet, being brought into the hallway before she felt Y/n's hands on her waist and the other cupping her cheek. Y/n gave her a small nod before crashing her lips against hers, making Yuzuha's eyes widened before closing and melting into the kiss.

There was no one else in the hall except Yuzuha, Y/n and Mayumi.

Mayumi scoffed before rolling her eyes and turning the other direction, leaving the two alone. Once they heard Mayumi's foot steps fade away, they slowly parted, taking breaths in and out before glancing at each other.

They didn't give each other another second before going for another kiss.

-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅