𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 ⋯ ♡ᵎ

"Y/n stop stressing over it—"

"We have two weeks! Two weeks Yuzu! Of course i'm stressing! I don't even know— I can't even think of anything at the moment! My mind is blank! Blank!" Y/n walked in circles around Yuzuha's dorm room. The two went there after class to finish their project but clearly, they weren't going anywhere.

"We'll take a day break! How about that? Just so we can clear our minds about this. Especially yours." Yuzuha said, putting her hands on Y/n's shoulder and forcing her to sit down on her bed as Y/n sighed. "Fine, but it's just going to make it worse Yuzu."

"I don't care, as long as we get this done." Yuzuha said, sitting next to her partner and closing her eyes. Y/n glanced at her before looking down at her fingers, watching them fiddle around each other. "Yuzuha." Y/n called her name, hearing her hum in response. "Hm?"

"What do you think of us dating?"

"Huh—"

"Well we both confirmed that we liked each other since we met and it's been years and I mean years but we never really established that type of relationship at all so I was just wondering..what you think of the idea of us..dating.." Y/n started to speak so quickly, Yuzuha trying to process what she was saying.

"I..can you repeat that? Sorry.." Yuzuha nervously chuckled as she met Y/n's eyes. She really didn't catch anything Y/n said, not used to the fact that she spoke so fast in just one sentence. "What do you think about us dating, Yuzuha?" Y/n said firmly, her hand gently laying on top of Yuzuha's.

"Well..uhm I don't mind it, I just think we should wait—" Yuuzha started to say but Y/n quickly interrupted her. "Then never mind.." Y/n stood up, no longer looking Yuzuha in the eye as she opened the door and left, leaving Yuzuha speechless. "Y/n!" Yuzuha called out her name, jumping off the bed and rushing to her door so she could chase after Y/n.

"That's not what I meant." Yuzuha reached her hand put to grab Y/n's arm, pulling her so she could stop walking away from her. "But we knew each other for so long and being in a relationship is something you have to think about?" Y/n said to Yuzuha, her body facing hers. "It's because it's different! We're not friends anymore, our relationship is different than it was years ago.."

"Okay? But what if it wasn't? We already know how we feel about each other, is it hard for you to accept that I love you Yuzuha—"

"No! It's not! I just want to wait until this whole project and exhibit thing is done so we can really talk about it. Like really really talk about it." Yuzuha said, making Y/n feel a bit embarrassed. "Well why didn't you say that first!" Y/n cried out, pushing Yuzuha's shoulder lightly.

"Well I tried but you interrupted me!"

"Oh..sorry. My bad Yuzu."

Yuzuha rolled her eyes at Y/n quick change if mood. "Let's just go back into the room before anyone sees.." she then grabbed Y/n's hand as they both walked back into the dorm. "You're so dumb Y/n.."

"But you love me so that makes you dumb."

"That doesn't make sense!"

"To me it does!"

-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅